1.6

I was taken in very easily. Needed several extractions done, took out a loan totaling $1,800, and they went through my insurance for the rest, to receive an upper denture.

My package total $2,689.00. Between my payments and what they've collected from my insurance, is a total of $4,861.67. They have put me in collection, for none payment

of $900.00. I've been over charged,

They have held back service on my swollen gums from the extractions.

My dentures are been held back

also.

Come to find out Aspen Dental

is known for taking advantage of

Seniors.

I have bad teeth; snd this was an emergency for me to try and get some affordable dental care. I

Can't get buy the receptionist to see the dentist, and they are study racking up the bill.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

You wanted affordable care and you went to Aspen? ASPEN, of all places????

Were you insane? Did you not talk to real people about places to go for dental care? When I review Aspen treatment plans, they are filled with inappropriate treatment at inflated prices. You are in deep now.

You gave these scammers your money. It is near impossible to get any refund. If I were you, I would STOP all Aspen treatment and ask for a refund for money you paid toward a denture. Go to a regular dentist and get evaluated to see how your ridges look.

Then have an HONEST dentist make dentures.

Dentures made properly without any steps skipped will cost AT LEAST $1500 EACH and as much as $2000. It takes a lot of work and lab fees to construct attractive dentures that are comfortable enough to chew with.