8301 W Ridgewood Dr, Parma, OH 44129, USA
1.5

I went in on 11/06/17 for a review of what was needed. I was given x rays and a look at.

I was quoted around $3100.00 I was charged $92.00 over my insurance which I paid. When I received my insurance EOB they had paid $92.00 and I was to pay $51.00. When I went to the office and showed them the mistake on their part I was told they would review it and get back to me. I have not heard any think back and they will not return my phone call.

I will go back to their office one more time to see if I can get my $41.00 back. I went to a Dr.

or did what work was needed and worked out a small payment plan and saved me $1800.00 over what Aspin wanted. James Cochran

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Insurance.

Aspen Dental Cons: And the supprize amount had to pay.

Comments

Case # 2,172,484- Patient listens to TV ads and goes to A$pen clinic thinking they will save tons of money and get superior treatment. Patient gets inferior treatment and finds that A$pens treatment plan is filled with bogus and unnecessary charges. Patient finds that going to an honest dentist who owns his practice actually saves quite a bit of money over the local A$pen corporate chop shop.

The real question is why intelligent people believe any health professional who advertises on TV?

@Seasoned Dentist

Completely dissatisfied with my treatment at this office. During the initial visit Dr.

Lindsey McMahan looked extremely worn-out and spent 3 minutes with me at most. I was hardly pushed towards an unnecessary service, which was charged but not performed! Unlike with other dentists during the “deep cleaning” session, the doctor didn't even show up. Other than the initial exam all prices are 20-30% higher than competitive local dentists.

After the visit discussion about my experience was conducted awfully rude and unsupportive. I can’t tell about other Aspen Dental offices, but avoid this Parma office like a plague.