I was at the Aspen Dental office in Bristol CT and the office manager was very rude, she didn't seem to care what my problems were and was more interested in trying to get me buy products that I do not need, like an electric toothbrush and medicated perscription mouthwash. They tried to get tell me that I needed all this work done that I don't need.

I went back today to get my records so that I can go elsewhere, she gave me the paperwork I needed and told me to come back later and she would have it ready for me.

When I went back she hadn't even gotten my chart and x-rays ready and acted like she had no clue what I wanted or why I was there. I was not satisfied at all with the way I was treated!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Services.

Comments

:cry :cry slap th ***&stop whining

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #147129

So basically you just went to Aspen Dental to read their *** magazines? Seriously if you cannot afford dental work don't go to the dentist. They are trained professionals and know what they are doing, just be honest and say, "I cannot afford this right now." They have other patients, the world does not revolve around you.