68 views
Verified Reviewer

Resolved

Update by user Jan 09, 2022

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund. Resolved but a Disappointment and No Trust.

Update by user Jan 12, 2022

Additional sidenote - this company charges over $1,500 for upper dentures, which are supposed to look more realistic as their site shows but made cheaper Scaling and Root Planing +cleaning they charge over $1,000 for six teethextractions over $150.00 So all this is supposed to be affordable for lower-income people, especially when they do not accept all public aid insurances?The company wants payments upfront for all services - the only problem is when a customer pays cash and can get a refund - they issue a refund by check and then charged by a Currency Exchange to cash it, which is also a money loss. If I had known how they were going to be after my one decision of not wanting one product, I would not have done the other procedures at all!They are about revenue from anyone they can get it from, which is No different from other dentists.People Need help with their teeth, and the dental profession is only out for money.

Even dentists in the Public Aid program do not help everyone and have a BAD attitude. Society is so pathetic for greed in general or helping who they want to help, and Not all, and they know it.

Update by user Jan 12, 2022

Even dentists in the Public Aid program do not help everyone and have a BAD attitude. They are about revenue from anyone they can get it from, which is No different from other dentists.Society is so pathetic for greed in general or helping who they want to help, and Not all, and they know it.

Update by user Jan 09, 2022

Resolved but a Disappointment and No TrustA Currency Exchange finally cashed the refund check. Someone called from Headquarters about the situation, and the local office verified the check number and amount.Every Currency Exchange had a problem with cashing a check from this company, which is suspicious when this is a known dental company.

I put two complaints against the company because it was uncalled for treating a customer that way.

It is bad enough that dentists' costs are high in charging people at any price they want, but for this one to say affordable for lower-income people is not all that affordable. Plus, the belligerent attitude as soon as a customer changes their mind about a product not wanted and gladly guarantees to give a refund, which is not the case.

Update by user Nov 29, 2021

Not solved

Original review updated by user Nov 29, 2021

Aspen Dental in Melrose Park, IL.60160 phone # 708- 316-**** is not verifying the check number of my refund check in the amount of $1,435.65. The check was sent on Nov.

29, 2021, Monday.

This check was sent from headquarters from New York, but they do not answer their phones in that office to verify any check.

I do not appreciate this kind of run-around of finding a way not to pay what I am owed.

If they can not answer their phones in New York from where this check was sent then they need to find another to pay me.

They can go and get cash out and pay me back in cash and give me a receipt about it.

I paid this company in cash for $1,435.65 at Melrose Park, Il, and want my money.

Should pay me back in Cash If they can't answer their phones in Headquarters to verify my refund check to a Currency Exchange.

A Villa Park Currency in Villa Park, IL. 60181 phone # 630- 834- **** refusing to cash the (Out of State)refund check in the amount of $1435.65 I received from Aspen Dental Company.

This Villa park currency said that Aspen Dental from New York needed to verify the check number and the amount of the check for me to cash the refund check.

If can demand money upfront for all services then should find a way to refund a patient without having to deal with any issues.

While still paid over $3,500 for procedures.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Service.

Aspen Dental Pros: Talked nice, Staff is friendly.

Aspen Dental Cons: Refunding money in checks that can not be cashed.

Location: Melrose Park, Illinois