150 views

On July 30, 2019, I paid 3193.60 for a set of Dentures that didn't fit. I told the Dr.

at the time of service that I had to be finished with getting the teeth fixed as I was going out of state and would be gone until sometime in 2020. The Dentures did not get fitted properly by the time I had to go, so I put them in the container and left them until I got back. When I returned home, I made an appointment to continue to work on them. A few adjustments were made, and I was told that I had to wear them but I could not without sore spots and biting my cheeks.

I couldn't eat with them at all. I had to put my old ones in to eat and then put the new ones back in to try and get use to them. All this time I have paid for the dentures while they sit in the container. I went back in after I got back from another trip and the Dr.

acted like he didn't recall me or our conversation about my travel.

I would like them fixed, redone or my money back. Not only that, but I was told that they would work with me to get them right but I'm afraid that won't happen.

User's recommendation: Don't stop going back until you are satisfied no matter how frustrated you or they may get.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 112 South Rockwood Drive, Cabot, AR 72023