2.0

I recently became a full time student plus work 40 hrs.I requested to get my credit returned to me since don't have time to finish my dental work at this moment.

I called on the 6th of July it is now 29th of July and i have not received my money. The local office tells me oh well we need to verify your address to submit this . So it takes over 3 weeks and no call, I had to call and find out what was going on.

Now another 2 weeks to process the request before my check is sent out which can take another 10 days.Seriously I want my money back NOW.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. alyshatrammell stated that there is a room for improvement of incompetant and lack of professionalism. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of aspen dental billing department and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Aspen Dental needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned aspen dental billing department in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aspen Dental.

Had an Experience with Aspen Dental?

Comments

Topeka, Kansas, United States #1013683

Wow, I am so awed that a person can take a full time college schedule and work a full-time job.You must never sleep!

How motivated you must be.

It is a shame you don't live in New York or Massachusetts, both of which hammered A$pen recently for not refunding credit balances. The NY attorney general said they added miscellaneous charges to accounts to eat up credit balances so they never have to refund credit balances. What does this tell you? It is a company that is cash-strapped, living on the edge.

When interest rates go up, sleazy corporate clinics with high debt loads are going to be hurt. Many will go bankrupt.

The take home is to keep the pressure on A$pen to refund your money. Because it is investor-owned rather than dentist-owned, your Illinois Board of Dentistry cannot help you. This is an important reason to NEVER patronize a corporate chain clinic office again.

Just to let you know, no honest dentist wants full payment for a series of dental treatments up front.

Who wants this financial arrangement? Executives pushed by greedy investors of the leveraged buyout group that owns A$pen.

That's why we dentists are fighting corporate ownership of dental practices.

You should know by reading a few of these posts that difficulty in getting legitimate credit balances refunded is one of the top complaints against this chain.Good luck in what will be a long battle.