3.1

Had a filling, after two weeks it started to hurt so bad I could not sleep.I had to wait and suffer for days until they could take me in.

When I went back I was told that all is fine and I should just go home, take ibuprofen and pain will subside. I insisted they pull, they dr did not want to, in the end it's seems it was because dr does not know how to pull teeth. After long struggle tooth broke into pieces and dr was pulling roots one by one. Dr said "you made me do this".

What kind of accusation is that? After leaving the office I developed a fewer and pain was so bad even opiate she gave was worthless. I had to go back the next day to get antibiotic prescription. A week later, when I finished the antibiotics the gum in where she extracted the tooth started swelling up rapidly.

They could not take me in for a week. When I finally got in, my gum looked disastrous. Dr said that doesn't know what is happening and that I should go home and I will be ok while repeating maybe 3 or 4 times that she have never seen anything like that before. I insisted she does something because I was only getting worse each day.

She assured me it was not an abscess but after cutting the gum and cleaning it, turns out it was. I went home with another antibiotic prescription but my gum was not getting better and I realized that there is no point of going back to Aspen as they don't know what they are doing and are not capable of helping. Long story short turns out I had 3 tooth pieces left behind after she broke my tooth and that's what was causing all this. I am appalled on how dr managed to not see that after taking multiple X-rays and "cleaning" the would.

Not to mention she was going to let me go home with a growing abscess which could have been life threatening. "I have not seen anything like this before".

Indeed, me neither.I cant believe dentists like that even have a license.

Review about: Aspen Dental Dental Services.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Aspen Dental?

Comments

They were stupid because: They did not recognize you had a pulpitis immediately when you had such intense pain.

You were stupid because: You demanded they extract the tooth rather than do a root canal, which would have been a whole lot less traumatic.

But fact of the matter was, the young A$pen serf-dentist probably was not proficient in doing molar root canals. Few young graduates are.

Patients see advertisements for grubby corporate dental chains on TV, and think it will be a great idea to go there to "save money." Usually patients get butchered like you did, and end up spending a lot more money that if they had gone to a competent and honest private dentist to start with. It is a sad lesson you learned.