I needed 4 bottom teeth replace,so I was talk into getting a lower partial.I went through financing and was told once I payed the 1500.00 off I would get my permanant dentures,well it did'nt happen,I was told still owe 902.00 more dollars,Now l'm stuck with a cheap uncomfortable partial.They're saying my insurance payed all but that,which insurance did'nt have anything to do with the work or financing

Review about: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Had an Experience with Aspen Dental?

Comments

Daytona Beach, Florida, United States #1355885

If aspen had made you a partial it would have had big brown donkey teeth on them!

Topeka, Kansas, United States #1355660

A$pen billing is barely contained chaos.Call after call you get passed off to other people who don't have a clue what the last person told you.

Guess what?

If they had fabricated your final partial denture, you wouldn't have been able to wear it. A$pen offices don't even have the necessary equipment for dentists to design partial dentures. Often, they use this flexible nylon-like material that is very tough on the gum tissue. So even A$pens permanent partial dentures are uncomfortable as well.

See if you can get a refund of some sort.

Then go to a REPUTABLE dentist who owns his own practice.It is going to cost between $1600 and $2000 for a well-designed and well-fabricated partial denture.