Goshen, Indiana

Update by user Nov 01, 2014

First Page @ 2:09 am

Second Page @ 2:13 am

Third Page @ 3:02 am

Fourth and Final Page call center tried the Doctor on call directly @ 4:00 am Saturday, November 1st and there was no answer.

She then informed me that theres was no longer anything she could do for me my options were to go to the ER, Urgent Care, or call back during business hours...

Some After Hours Emergency Line outstanding customer service aspen...

Original review posted by user Nov 01, 2014

My husband called me on his lunch break and asked me to make him an appointment to have a tooth pulled. I called and he had his tooth pulled @ 3:00 on Thursday October 30, 2014. The doctor told him that since the tooth was the source of infection he would not need any antibiotics and was only given Norco for pain.

Needless to say when he woke up Friday October 31, 2014 for work his entire left side of his face all the way down his jawline and into his neck is swollen 3 times as it was when he laid down for bed.

I called Aspen at 1:00 pm Friday the 31st and seriously had to plead with the dentist to please fax some type of antibiotic to our pharmacy. I explained to him that my husband's face and neck was severely swollen and the pain he is having is beyond that of your typical extraction.

He insisted that this swelling is normal and that he didn't need antibiotics because the tooth was gone. After a few more minutes of explaining his symptoms they finally agreed to fax the prescription for him. I gave them the name of the pharmacy as well as the phone number. Thanked them and hung up.

Well several hours later, I called my pharmacy to find that they never sent anything for my husband...

Who as of right now cannot move his neck and has a temperature and feels weak and faint...

I am so angry and I would like some advice as to what I should do from here...I called the emergency line 4 times and was hung up on at least one time on purpose, put on hold and the call was disconnected once. And am currently waiting for a call back from a Doctor supposedly within a 20 min time frame, I'm not going to hold my breath though.

Review about: Tooth Pull.

I liked: Holly.

I didn't like: Not getting appropriate medication, Left with a serious infection, Being lied to.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss medical neglect / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Aspen Dental?

Submit review

Comments

Perhaps you ppl should try and understand the danger we are all in.Now when I say this you guys will say "BS".

But we as a species are running more and more into superbugs that are resistant to antibiotics.

So more and more medical professionals are NOT giving out antubiotics and allowing your own body to fight off the infection.To you it may not seem fair but allowiing your body to fight off the infection helps to make your immune system stronger.

to Anonymous Spokane, Washington, United States #1322160

One of the worst bugs to infect humans and is extremely hard to rid of is called ASPEN DENTAL. Maybe the health care world will find a way to exterminate aspen dental.

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #1309457

Typical for aspen dental.

Danny

I know many people who have been to aspen dental and the bad outcomes have left them dealing with bouts of anxiety and depression.

fukaspendental
to Danny Stone Mountain, Georgia, United States #1322161

Getting ripped off and having your finances destroyed by aspen dental will cause anxiety and depression.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1253772

getting more and more common and deadly when they pull teeth and don't give antibiotics - currently have suit on Coast and client nearly died

DontGoToAspenDental
#1197425

Anyone considering going to aspen dental needs to do a search for the PBS documentary called "Dollars and Dentist". PBS spent 30 minutes or more tearing aspen dental a new A-hole over the way they ripoff and overtreat people. Screw aspen.

God
to DontGoToAspenDental #1207402

They need to be shut down asap. Dangerous scammers.

Bet this person ended up in the hospital

to Anonymous #1204624