Aspen Dental - My husband has a serious infection...sent home with NO ANTIBIOTICS
Update added by user Nov 01, 2014
First Page @ 2:09 am
Second Page @ 2:13 am
Third Page @ 3:02 am
Fourth and Final Page call center tried the Doctor on call directly @ 4:00 am Saturday, November 1st and there was no answer.
She then informed me that theres was no longer anything she could do for me my options were to go to the ER, Urgent Care, or call back during business hours...
Some After Hours Emergency Line outstanding customer service aspen...
Original review posted by user Nov 01, 2014
My husband called me on his lunch break and asked me to make him an appointment to have a tooth pulled. I called and he had his tooth pulled @ 3:00 on Thursday October 30, 2014. The doctor told him that since the tooth was the source of infection he would not need any antibiotics and was only given Norco for pain.
Needless to say when he woke up Friday October 31, 2014 for work his entire left side of his face all the way down his jawline and into his neck is swollen 3 times as it was when he laid down for bed.
I called Aspen at 1:00 pm Friday the 31st and seriously had to plead with the dentist to please fax some type of antibiotic to our pharmacy. I explained to him that my husband's face and neck was severely swollen and the pain he is having is beyond that of your typical extraction.
He insisted that this swelling is normal and that he didn't need antibiotics because the tooth was gone. After a few more minutes of explaining his symptoms they finally agreed to fax the prescription for him. I gave them the name of the pharmacy as well as the phone number. Thanked them and hung up.
Well several hours later, I called my pharmacy to find that they never sent anything for my husband...
Who as of right now cannot move his neck and has a temperature and feels weak and faint...
I am so angry and I would like some advice as to what I should do from here...I called the emergency line 4 times and was hung up on at least one time on purpose, put on hold and the call was disconnected once. And am currently waiting for a call back from a Doctor supposedly within a 20 min time frame, I'm not going to hold my breath though.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Not getting appropriate medication
- Left with a serious infection
- Being lied to
- Reason of review:
- medical neglect
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Tooth Pull
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "My husband called me on his lunch break and asked me to make him an appointment to have a tooth pulled. I called and he had his tooth pulled @..."
- "I wish would have done research prior to having transplanted hair. I probably wouldn't have acted on desperation of wanting fuller hair. I not only lost more hair than i..."
- "ISHRS is a DISGRACE!!International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery is a DISGRACE!! This is a NON-COMMERCIAL posting/website. Any statements I make below are my own opinion. For reasons described below, the..."
- "The "word unjumble" was close to impossible. My eleven year old brother and I had a friendly competition and were not able to complete more than two words of the..."
- "PLEASE GET THE WORD OUT. Sun Fade after 1 summer in Ohio This is from LISA CALDERON AND COMPANY @ Keystone: She says chapter 15 states some thing about talking down..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."