Goshen, Indiana

Update by user Nov 01, 2014

First Page @ 2:09 am

Second Page @ 2:13 am

Third Page @ 3:02 am

Fourth and Final Page call center tried the Doctor on call directly @ 4:00 am Saturday, November 1st and there was no answer.

She then informed me that theres was no longer anything she could do for me my options were to go to the ER, Urgent Care, or call back during business hours...

Some After Hours Emergency Line outstanding customer service aspen...

Original review posted by user Nov 01, 2014

My husband called me on his lunch break and asked me to make him an appointment to have a tooth pulled. I called and he had his tooth pulled @ 3:00 on Thursday October 30, 2014. The doctor told him that since the tooth was the source of infection he would not need any antibiotics and was only given Norco for pain.

Needless to say when he woke up Friday October 31, 2014 for work his entire left side of his face all the way down his jawline and into his neck is swollen 3 times as it was when he laid down for bed.

I called Aspen at 1:00 pm Friday the 31st and seriously had to plead with the dentist to please fax some type of antibiotic to our pharmacy. I explained to him that my husband's face and neck was severely swollen and the pain he is having is beyond that of your typical extraction.

He insisted that this swelling is normal and that he didn't need antibiotics because the tooth was gone. After a few more minutes of explaining his symptoms they finally agreed to fax the prescription for him. I gave them the name of the pharmacy as well as the phone number. Thanked them and hung up.

Well several hours later, I called my pharmacy to find that they never sent anything for my husband...

Who as of right now cannot move his neck and has a temperature and feels weak and faint...

I am so angry and I would like some advice as to what I should do from here...I called the emergency line 4 times and was hung up on at least one time on purpose, put on hold and the call was disconnected once. And am currently waiting for a call back from a Doctor supposedly within a 20 min time frame, I'm not going to hold my breath though.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Tooth Extraction.

Reason of review: medical neglect .

Aspen Dental Pros: Holly.

Aspen Dental Cons: Not getting appropriate medication, Left with a serious infection, Being lied to.

Comments

Wow Aspen Dental!! Aspen dental has over 4,100 complaints on this site alone with over 950,00 views at this date.

Must be a world record for just a dental chain, and that's just on this one complaint site. The other complaint sites are crammed with thousands of other complaints/lawsuits/heart aches against aspen dental.

How is this place still open. If the world was right, asspen dental would have all its offices shut down.

Yeah, scammers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Anonymous

Just type in Aspen dental complaints into google and you will get 1.6 million hits, no lie, try it. Aspen dental is the king of dental horror stories.

@Anonymous

We are the Champions! Nobody else can come close to our scam success stories!

Our secret?

Some people believe any advertisement they see on TV! - Aspen Dental

You are invited to join Boycott Aspen Dental today! Search online Aspen Dental WMD.

The one thing we have in common is we have both been hit. I am $11,000 injured by Aspen Dental. Last week my dentist FINALLY finished all treatment related to the injury I sustained by Aspen Dental April 2017 that I had to cover on my own (unless I wanted half of damages they caused. 5k to go away?

NO WAY ADMI). Still without a front tooth tho. Aspen Dental won that round, but never will I stop screaming out, "Stay Safe; Stay AWAY From Aspen Dental!

Aspen Dental uses weapons of mass destruction! ADMI let's see who gets the last laugh.

Pa

Before any dentist would ever do anything to an infected tooth....even a simoke extraction i had to take antibiotics....because if not it xan cause the jnfection to get worse spread. Wow

@Pa

This is BS. I have done thousands of extractions.

Premedicating every patient before extraction is gross overtreatment. More and more bacteria are antibiotic resistant anyway.

@Pa

Antibiotics or not, aspen dental still infects every patient's wallet and emotional wellness. Aspen dental only worries about fast $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ from sucker people.

Its no shock seeing how aspen dental has 4,500 complaints on this site alone. Aspen dental sounds like a pawn shop rather than what is supposed to be a health provider. Screw aspen dental.

I'm surprised aspen dental didn't try to get you to sign for a $6,300 loan at 16% interest like they did me! Oh yeah, another dentist told me I didn't need half the work aspen dental tried to get me to pay for.

@Anonymous

Aspen's office manager told me that sheep have more *** tendencies than any other 4-legged animal!

The idiots working at aspen dental's finance office told me sheep have more *** tendencies than any other 4 leg animal. Way to try to distract me when I am signing for a huge loan.

Just more proof of how aspen dental sucks *** and screws people. Total scammers.

Another victim customer bites the dust. Just another person wasted!

Jaycob

If I were you i'd file a lawsuit. against ADental

@Jaycob

What would you sue for??? They didn’t do any work.

Why not hold some accountability for the person to take care of their own mouth.

I struggle to pay bills, but I brush and floss and don’t smoke. People wait to long to fix problems.

@Anonymous

After anyone goes to aspen dental the will struggle to eat ever again.

Yong

Wost *** dental office in the world they need to be shut down

Jeanne M
@Yong

Aspen dental are crooks. They love the vulnerable customers who they can rip off and take advantage

@Yong

Aspen dental isn't even a dental office. Its just a place that steals from the weak, elderly and those in pain. May aspen dental burn in hello.