Goshen, Indiana

Update by user Nov 01, 2014

First Page @ 2:09 am

Second Page @ 2:13 am

Third Page @ 3:02 am

Fourth and Final Page call center tried the Doctor on call directly @ 4:00 am Saturday, November 1st and there was no answer.

She then informed me that theres was no longer anything she could do for me my options were to go to the ER, Urgent Care, or call back during business hours...

Some After Hours Emergency Line outstanding customer service aspen...

Original review posted by user Nov 01, 2014

My husband called me on his lunch break and asked me to make him an appointment to have a tooth pulled. I called and he had his tooth pulled @ 3:00 on Thursday October 30, 2014. The doctor told him that since the tooth was the source of infection he would not need any antibiotics and was only given Norco for pain.

Needless to say when he woke up Friday October 31, 2014 for work his entire left side of his face all the way down his jawline and into his neck is swollen 3 times as it was when he laid down for bed.

I called Aspen at 1:00 pm Friday the 31st and seriously had to plead with the dentist to please fax some type of antibiotic to our pharmacy. I explained to him that my husband's face and neck was severely swollen and the pain he is having is beyond that of your typical extraction.

He insisted that this swelling is normal and that he didn't need antibiotics because the tooth was gone. After a few more minutes of explaining his symptoms they finally agreed to fax the prescription for him. I gave them the name of the pharmacy as well as the phone number. Thanked them and hung up.

Well several hours later, I called my pharmacy to find that they never sent anything for my husband...

Who as of right now cannot move his neck and has a temperature and feels weak and faint...

I am so angry and I would like some advice as to what I should do from here...I called the emergency line 4 times and was hung up on at least one time on purpose, put on hold and the call was disconnected once. And am currently waiting for a call back from a Doctor supposedly within a 20 min time frame, I'm not going to hold my breath though.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Tooth Extraction.

Reason of review: medical neglect .

Aspen Dental Pros: Holly.

Aspen Dental Cons: Not getting appropriate medication, Left with a serious infection, Being lied to.

Comments

Pa

Before any dentist would ever do anything to an infected tooth....even a simoke extraction i had to take antibiotics....because if not it xan cause the jnfection to get worse spread. Wow

Its no shock seeing how aspen dental has 4,500 complaints on this site alone. Aspen dental sounds like a pawn shop rather than what is supposed to be a health provider. Screw aspen dental.

I'm surprised aspen dental didn't try to get you to sign for a $6,300 loan at 16% interest like they did me! Oh yeah, another dentist told me I didn't need half the work aspen dental tried to get me to pay for.

The idiots working at aspen dental's finance office told me sheep have more *** tendencies than any other 4 leg animal. Way to try to distract me when I am signing for a huge loan.

Just more proof of how aspen dental sucks *** and screws people. Total scammers.

Another victim customer bites the dust. Just another person wasted!

Jaycob

If I were you i'd file a lawsuit. against ADental

@Jaycob

What would you sue for??? They didn’t do any work.

Why not hold some accountability for the person to take care of their own mouth.

I struggle to pay bills, but I brush and floss and don’t smoke. People wait to long to fix problems.

@Anonymous

After anyone goes to aspen dental the will struggle to eat ever again.

Yong

Wost *** dental office in the world they need to be shut down

Jeanne M
@Yong

Aspen dental are crooks. They love the vulnerable customers who they can rip off and take advantage

@Yong

Aspen dental isn't even a dental office. Its just a place that steals from the weak, elderly and those in pain. May aspen dental burn in hello.

Pretty stupid of your husband to wait until he has a toothache to go the dentist, then demand it be extracted instead of saved. Then to compound the problem, you take him to the scummiest corporate chain clinic around, instead of a regular dentist who owns his practice.

@Anonymous

Correct. He could have avoided this with a 98 cent toothbrush from Walmart .We se this as his problem. AspenDentalCustomerService

@Anonymous

So Aspen Dental has no responsibility to help people in pain?

@Anonymous

Aspen Dental is a corporate clinic owned not by dentists, but to its owner Leonard Green and Partners LLC. It has not responsibility except to its shareholders.

That is why non-dentist ownership of dental offices is still illegal in most states. Aspen just ignores the laws.

Irene Moore
Shopping Expert
As stated on the aspendental.com, Aspen Dental-branded practices has a money-back guarantee program. If any patient is not satisfied with the service, the practice should refund all costs.

Aspen Dental also provides emergency dental care by phone at (855) 978-1628. The practice contact information is available on the Aspen Dental Contacts tab on the Pissed Consumer website.
@Irene Moore

Try to get refund without a credible threat of a lawsuit against them! This organization is cash-strapped!

@Irene Moore

He's dead. What good is a refund going to do?

@Anonymous

Omg are you serious!?!?! He died from that? I would be suing If I were you instead of writing on here.