Aspen Dental - My husband has a serious infection...sent home with NO ANTIBIOTICS
Update added by user Nov 01, 2014
First Page @ 2:09 am
Second Page @ 2:13 am
Third Page @ 3:02 am
Fourth and Final Page call center tried the Doctor on call directly @ 4:00 am Saturday, November 1st and there was no answer.
She then informed me that theres was no longer anything she could do for me my options were to go to the ER, Urgent Care, or call back during business hours...
Some After Hours Emergency Line outstanding customer service aspen...
Original review posted by user Nov 01, 2014
My husband called me on his lunch break and asked me to make him an appointment to have a tooth pulled. I called and he had his tooth pulled @ 3:00 on Thursday October 30, 2014. The doctor told him that since the tooth was the source of infection he would not need any antibiotics and was only given Norco for pain.
Needless to say when he woke up Friday October 31, 2014 for work his entire left side of his face all the way down his jawline and into his neck is swollen 3 times as it was when he laid down for bed.
I called Aspen at 1:00 pm Friday the 31st and seriously had to plead with the dentist to please fax some type of antibiotic to our pharmacy. I explained to him that my husband's face and neck was severely swollen and the pain he is having is beyond that of your typical extraction.
He insisted that this swelling is normal and that he didn't need antibiotics because the tooth was gone. After a few more minutes of explaining his symptoms they finally agreed to fax the prescription for him. I gave them the name of the pharmacy as well as the phone number. Thanked them and hung up.
Well several hours later, I called my pharmacy to find that they never sent anything for my husband...
Who as of right now cannot move his neck and has a temperature and feels weak and faint...
I am so angry and I would like some advice as to what I should do from here...I called the emergency line 4 times and was hung up on at least one time on purpose, put on hold and the call was disconnected once. And am currently waiting for a call back from a Doctor supposedly within a 20 min time frame, I'm not going to hold my breath though.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Not getting appropriate medication
- Left with a serious infection
- Being lied to
- Reason of review:
- medical neglect
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Tooth Pull
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "I had to keep going back as the dentures never fit. I finally gave up and just used cushion grip until the dentures broke. They told me my warranty doesn't..."
- "I'm very unhappy with my mouth and services I received in your Chili Rochester office. I would like a refund and my check back asap. I will never come back...."
- "Most *** poor dental service in michigan at mt.pleasant aspen butcher shop/the dentures they make are bottom of the barrel not properly made forms are took by kids with no..."
- "The "word unjumble" was close to impossible. My eleven year old brother and I had a friendly competition and were not able to complete more than two words of the..."
- "Buyer beware as we have had this couch for 2 years and the leather is ripping in random spots on both sections. Not small tears either as some of leather..."
- "SW128 Uneven Women’s Batwing Sleeve Destroyed Ripped Slouchy Sweater Pullover Hollow Out Loose Fit Jumper Tops Knitwear Smock SIZE INFORMATION: (Flat-measuring) Bust- 125cm; Shoulder(Dropped)- 64cm; Sleeve- 35cm; Shoulder to hem length(Front/Back)- 52cm/64cm (1inch=2.54cm,1-3cm..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."