2.0

My dentist is not helping me at all

He always act's intimidating to me and I get very upset every time I go back I spent 3000.00 for my dentures and I hate the bottom ones he keeps doing different things but I just need a new set

They are supposed to be guaranteed I wish I could send you a picture of how they look

They won't even stay in with the new maxi strength poligrip

I want to cry every time I go

Somebody please call me

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Comments

AliveCoati314

I also have a complaint on this site, I am sorry to see that your problem is worse than mine but I feel for your distress, and hope it works out ok. Unfortunately there are others who I would say "prowl" this database to literally beat up on the people with complaints and go so far as to harass them, adding insult to injury.

So if that happens just report them. Good Luck!

1. It is considered standard of care to save at least two canine roots for denture support, especially on the bottom arch.

2. Making a denture, especially a lower one, is a very demanding task to do successfully. Young dentists working at a sleazy corporate chain clinic who are forced to use cheap third-rate labs are not likely to get it right. 3.

It may take at least two implants to make the lower denture wearable. For goodness sakes, don't let these fools do their infamous "mini-implants" on you. They come out with astounding regularity. 4.

You are old news now that they emptied your wallet. You might as well be waiting for the early return of Hailey's Comet as waiting for A$pen to answer your complaint.