100 views
Verified Reviewer

1.6

I was told this would be the case. When i arrived for my appointment i was told i would need to have my temperature taken, and would not be allowed to attend the appointment, despite my specifically being told that this would not happen. when i asked to clarify what had happened with the employee that i had confirmed my appointment with i was told it was likely someone at a phone bank that i later confirmed did not exist. After being lied to by both this receptionist, and a member of management (who contacted me through a google number instead of a real phone) i was told not to return and that i would be receiving a letter terminating our doctor/patient relationship.

I have never received this letter. after extensive and overpriced cleaning work, they did some crowns, and filled some cavities. one cavity turned into a crown, and the other was filled improperly, leaving a jagged edge on the tooth.

When i attempted to fix this, at the beginning of the Covid scare, i called to ask what their new restrictions were going to be, and if i would be able to simply arrive and enter. I was told this would be the case.

After being lied to by both this receptionist, and a member of management (who contacted me through a google number instead of a real phone) i was told not to return and that i would be receiving a letter terminating our doctor/patient relationship. I have never received this letter, so just add that to the pile of bad work and lies.

User's recommendation: Avoid at all costs.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Service.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Aspen Dental Pros: Non.

Aspen Dental Cons: Bad service, Predatory pricing, Dishonest staffers, Poor quality work.

Location: 620 South James Campbell Boulevard, Columbia, TN 38401