51 views
1.9

Original review updated by user Dec 12, 2021

I came in to have work done on my teeth but could have waited until January next year due to my insurance but the woman that looked at my insurance told me to not wait because my insurance will cover all the work at 100% but I see on my online account I have been billed for $544.00. How is it I am billed when the woman at the office scheduling me told me she looked at my insurance and there would be no charge and it was fully covered?

And why is it she did not give me an option to pay with a line of credit I could have applied for? She did not even give me an option to get a credit line open to pay for this.

This bill never should have happened. I feel because I am older that she had me come in and have work done on my teeth and then bill me.

User's recommendation: know exactly what your bill will be before you have work done.

Aspen Dental Cons: Being lied to.

Location: 6658 Airport Highway, Holland, OH 43528

Comments

People in front receive bonuses based upon $s of treatment they book to appointments. Matters not if they have to lie to you or not. You are not dealing with an honest dentist owner, but Wall Street corporate sharks.

Aspen Dental Reviews