I went to aspen dental in NH for a cleaning and checkup. It was the only place in town that took my insurance.

After several visits and a couple of fillings (that have needed to be replaced since due to decay beneath) and correction of one of the fillings that was too high and giving me migraines, they determined that I had advanced gum disease because after seeing them for a year they never did a cleaning.

Now they wanted to do a deep cleaning that was going to cost several thousand dollars, the first stage of which was approximately $1800. The hygienist actually apologized saying it was their fault for not giving me a cleaning earlier.

After being coerced to apply for a care credit card they charged me for treatments that had not been done. When I asked them to removed them they refused. I was then informed that I needed to pay for the several visits of treatment before they were scheduled,and was advised "that's how we do it".

These treatments have never been done and I have since moved back to NY and have never been able to get them removed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Cleaning.

Comments

Dr.Bleckstein

Aspen Dental must be stopped. A multi-state Class Action Lawsuit is forming against the Aspen Dental Group.

If you would like to have your complaint against Aspen Dental considered for inclusion in this action, please send a complete description of your “Aspen” experience, including your name, contact email and phone number to the following email address:

Dr.Bleckstein@gmail.com

The more information you are able to provide in support of your complaint against Aspen Dental, the more "power" your complaint will carry and the faster Aspen will fall.

All information provided by you will be treated as strictly confidential and will be shared with no one except the attorneys involved with the preparation of this action. There is absolutely no cost to you to have your voice heard.

Thanks,