Aspen Dental - Medical Negligence and Misdiagnoses

369 of 1960 Aspen Dental reviews

Update added by user Mar 19

We will soon be taking legal action against Aspen Dental of Wilkes-Barre, PA. I have seen numerous doctors since the incident with them and unfortunately their wrong-doings and negligence has caused me permanent and irreversible damage in my right eye (sight) and ear (hearing), which all of the medical professionals that are now caring for me believe was caused by their misdiagnosis and negligence. Please, whatever you do, do not go to Aspen Dental for any type of dental care or procedure.

Update added by user Feb 23

Update: Aspen Dental of Wilkes-Barre, PA will no longer return any of my emails or calls. Even after I thoroughly explained to their local and corporate staff members that I've been officially diagnosed with permanent damage in my right eye and ear, which was caused by their misdiagnosis and negligence.

Original review posted by user Feb 18

My experience with Aspen Dental of Wilkes-Barre, PA was the absolute worst experience that I've ever had with any dentist or dental network.I literally almost died because of a misdiagnosed abscess tooth that was missed by one of their traveling dentist and one of their on-site dental assistants.

I ended up in the emergency room (ER) and then admitted into the hospital for days three days after a visit to Aspen Dental of Wilkes-Barre, PA. I ended up in the hospital due to an infection that spread throughout my body because of their negligence. I have 5 doctors from the Geisinger Health System of Northeastern and Central PA that are aware of this and are blaming the entire horrible situation on Aspen Dental and their staff. Aspen Dental of Wilkes-Barre PA also violated HIPAA laws while I was there.

Because of their lack of care, concern and ethics I was able to view and see another patient's personal information; including their full name, address, social security number and medications that they were taking. This all happened during the week of February 1, 2016.

Please, whatever you do, do NOT go to Aspen Dental.They will mistreat you from a medical standpoint, they will violate your privacy and you could potentially end up in the hospital fighting for your life due to their negligence and incompetence.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Hipaa violations

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Aspen Dental Treatment
Review category
Other
review #792893 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Aspen Dental? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
369 of 1960 Aspen Dental reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 09 #1156406

I would assume they were instructed to not speak to you by legal from their corporate office. As a car sales manager for 13 years, the minute a customer says the word lawyer or sue I tell them to contact our attorney and that's it. Although a car isn't someone's life, however I'm assuming they really don't care anyway, from what I've read Aspen Dental is all about money and up selling customers, not about treating them. I hope that you're okay and I hope they pay for what they did to you. Good luck!

0 0 Reply
SLF0173

Feb 19 #1114454

Thanks so much H.Kitchener. I have a family member that is an attorney and two close friends from college that are also attorneys in the healthcare / medical industry. They are providing me with advice and direction. You are awesome though. I really appreciate the advice.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Aspen Dental. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Aspen Dental.
Filing a new complaint about
×