Aspen Dental - Medical Negligence and Misdiagnoses
Update added by user Mar 19, 2016
We will soon be taking legal action against Aspen Dental of Wilkes-Barre, PA. I have seen numerous doctors since the incident with them and unfortunately their wrong-doings and negligence has caused me permanent and irreversible damage in my right eye (sight) and ear (hearing), which all of the medical professionals that are now caring for me believe was caused by their misdiagnosis and negligence. Please, whatever you do, do not go to Aspen Dental for any type of dental care or procedure.
Update added by user Feb 23, 2016
Update: Aspen Dental of Wilkes-Barre, PA will no longer return any of my emails or calls. Even after I thoroughly explained to their local and corporate staff members that I've been officially diagnosed with permanent damage in my right eye and ear, which was caused by their misdiagnosis and negligence.
Original review posted by user Feb 18, 2016
My experience with Aspen Dental of Wilkes-Barre, PA was the absolute worst experience that I've ever had with any dentist or dental network.I literally almost died because of a misdiagnosed abscess tooth that was missed by one of their traveling dentist and one of their on-site dental assistants.
I ended up in the emergency room (ER) and then admitted into the hospital for days three days after a visit to Aspen Dental of Wilkes-Barre, PA. I ended up in the hospital due to an infection that spread throughout my body because of their negligence. I have 5 doctors from the Geisinger Health System of Northeastern and Central PA that are aware of this and are blaming the entire horrible situation on Aspen Dental and their staff. Aspen Dental of Wilkes-Barre PA also violated HIPAA laws while I was there.
Because of their lack of care, concern and ethics I was able to view and see another patient's personal information; including their full name, address, social security number and medications that they were taking. This all happened during the week of February 1, 2016.
Please, whatever you do, do NOT go to Aspen Dental.They will mistreat you from a medical standpoint, they will violate your privacy and you could potentially end up in the hospital fighting for your life due to their negligence and incompetence.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Horror stories and lies
- Medical negligence and misdiagnosis
- Hipaa violations
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Aspen Dental Treatment
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We have had nothing but a wonderful time. Everything has been fantastic. The people here are wonderful. We've really enjoyed being here, enjoing the weather, the pools, the beach. It's..."
- "This what happens when you use a very unprofessional oral surgeon who should not be employed by your company. Dr. Lee out of Hyannis mass. I heard my wife..."
- "I am 23 year old female with good health. I still have all 4 wisdom teeth. The morning of 8/5/2011 at 3am I woke up with a mouth full of..."
- "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "I placed an order on Sears.com Order on 03-06-2016 for a Washer Motor Coupler which was priced by this retailer's website at $9.98 Naturally the free in store pick-up option..."
- " Sundance Vacations, Inc. THEY LIED TO ME AND RIP ME OFF. NOW THEY WON'T GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK. Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania I didn't want to buy in to begin..."
- "My bank First Niagara was bought by Keybank last October. Instead of mailing me info on this banks policy's and fees and doing the right thing by having me sign..."