Aspen Dental - Medical Negligence and Misdiagnoses
Update added by user Mar 19
We will soon be taking legal action against Aspen Dental of Wilkes-Barre, PA. I have seen numerous doctors since the incident with them and unfortunately their wrong-doings and negligence has caused me permanent and irreversible damage in my right eye (sight) and ear (hearing), which all of the medical professionals that are now caring for me believe was caused by their misdiagnosis and negligence. Please, whatever you do, do not go to Aspen Dental for any type of dental care or procedure.
Update added by user Feb 23
Update: Aspen Dental of Wilkes-Barre, PA will no longer return any of my emails or calls. Even after I thoroughly explained to their local and corporate staff members that I've been officially diagnosed with permanent damage in my right eye and ear, which was caused by their misdiagnosis and negligence.
Original review posted by user Feb 18
My experience with Aspen Dental of Wilkes-Barre, PA was the absolute worst experience that I've ever had with any dentist or dental network.I literally almost died because of a misdiagnosed abscess tooth that was missed by one of their traveling dentist and one of their on-site dental assistants.
I ended up in the emergency room (ER) and then admitted into the hospital for days three days after a visit to Aspen Dental of Wilkes-Barre, PA. I ended up in the hospital due to an infection that spread throughout my body because of their negligence. I have 5 doctors from the Geisinger Health System of Northeastern and Central PA that are aware of this and are blaming the entire horrible situation on Aspen Dental and their staff. Aspen Dental of Wilkes-Barre PA also violated HIPAA laws while I was there.
Because of their lack of care, concern and ethics I was able to view and see another patient's personal information; including their full name, address, social security number and medications that they were taking. This all happened during the week of February 1, 2016.
Please, whatever you do, do NOT go to Aspen Dental.They will mistreat you from a medical standpoint, they will violate your privacy and you could potentially end up in the hospital fighting for your life due to their negligence and incompetence.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Horror stories and lies
- Medical negligence and misdiagnosis
- Hipaa violations
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Aspen Dental Treatment
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "At first thanks to Our North east, india travel agency of Kalita Tours & Travels,Assam. we are share our trip of North east, india destination of Assam, Meghalaya & Arunachal..."
- "I too went to Aspen Dental. BIG MISTAKE. One deep cleaning and a *** guard came to almost $1800. When it came to the fitting of the *** guard (2..."
- "Woke up twice during wisdom (4) extraction. Never once did the oral surgeon stop/pause until I was out again. I was actually told to be quiet; apparently I was yelling...."
- "I placed an order on Sears.com Order on 03-06-2016 for a Washer Motor Coupler which was priced by this retailer's website at $9.98 Naturally the free in store pick-up option..."
- " Sundance Vacations, Inc. THEY LIED TO ME AND RIP ME OFF. NOW THEY WON'T GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK. Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania I didn't want to buy in to begin..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."