Update added by user Mar 19
We will soon be taking legal action against Aspen Dental of Wilkes-Barre, PA. I have seen numerous doctors since the incident with them and unfortunately their wrong-doings and negligence has caused me permanent and irreversible damage in my right eye (sight) and ear (hearing), which all of the medical professionals that are now caring for me believe was caused by their misdiagnosis and negligence. Please, whatever you do, do not go to Aspen Dental for any type of dental care or procedure.
Update added by user Feb 23
Update: Aspen Dental of Wilkes-Barre, PA will no longer return any of my emails or calls. Even after I thoroughly explained to their local and corporate staff members that I've been officially diagnosed with permanent damage in my right eye and ear, which was caused by their misdiagnosis and negligence.
Original review posted by user Feb 18
My experience with Aspen Dental of Wilkes-Barre, PA was the absolute worst experience that I've ever had with any dentist or dental network.I literally almost died because of a misdiagnosed abscess tooth that was missed by one of their traveling dentist and one of their on-site dental assistants.
I ended up in the emergency room (ER) and then admitted into the hospital for days three days after a visit to Aspen Dental of Wilkes-Barre, PA. I ended up in the hospital due to an infection that spread throughout my body because of their negligence. I have 5 doctors from the Geisinger Health System of Northeastern and Central PA that are aware of this and are blaming the entire horrible situation on Aspen Dental and their staff. Aspen Dental of Wilkes-Barre PA also violated HIPAA laws while I was there.
Because of their lack of care, concern and ethics I was able to view and see another patient's personal information; including their full name, address, social security number and medications that they were taking. This all happened during the week of February 1, 2016.
Please, whatever you do, do NOT go to Aspen Dental.They will mistreat you from a medical standpoint, they will violate your privacy and you could potentially end up in the hospital fighting for your life due to their negligence and incompetence.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Horror stories and lies
- Medical negligence and misdiagnosis
- Hipaa violations
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Aspen Dental Treatment
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On Sunday Aug 28th I went to visit Versailles and had a terrible experience due to the huge lack of professionalism of two of the staff members. It began almost immediately..."
- "they told me that my front fillings needed replaced. i let them do it, my teeth were rough after, i couldn't even *** down when he was done. i told..."
- "On 6-2-16 I filled out an online app for this company that advertises itself as a lease-to-own company that caters to consumers who have credit issues. The application was approved..."
- " Sundance Vacations, Inc. THEY LIED TO ME AND RIP ME OFF. NOW THEY WON'T GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK. Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania I didn't want to buy in to begin..."
- "I placed an order on Sears.com Order on 03-06-2016 for a Washer Motor Coupler which was priced by this retailer's website at $9.98 Naturally the free in store pick-up option..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."