Update by user Jan 13, 2022

Terrible

Original review posted by user Jan 13, 2022

oA so-called fill in Dr butchered my gums and teeth. Broke them off and left them there.

Leaving me with root and nerve pain .went back, they attempted to fix two .they told me that was all. Ended up in ER. Dr in Er said there are many broke off with roots nerves causing the extreme pain, The point was to pull my teeth to prepare for dentures. I'm in extreme pain.

No return call from my messages! Have left them. More pain to come. Aspen dental needs to make this right.

Also, I have a severe infection. Can't close my jaw.

. Thinking of calling my lawyer Lisa whitedN

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Aspen Dental Pros: Staff is freindly.

Aspen Dental Cons: Inadequate dental service, Misdiagnosis, Not trustworthy.

Location: 640 Walmart Drive, Farmington, MO 63640

Comments

A$pen has got better lawyers than you can ever afford. They face lawsuits all the time- and win most of them.

Usually when the inexperienced dentists at A$pen break the tops of teeth out and can't remove the roots, they do it for half price. Guess you weren't so lucky. Those gangsters got your money and it is already in the black hole of the corporate bank account. Ever here of a gangster giving a wallet full of cash back to a hapless victim?

Me neither. Best you can do is find an honest, indpendent dentist.

Aspen Dental Reviews