1801 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33401

Update by user Jul 29

No i would not recommend anyone based on my experience.

Original review posted by user Jul 29

i went to aspen dental in Jan of 2018. to have new dentures they puled my teeth gave a temp ones.

i lost over 100 pounds. i could only eat soft foods. finally received them in September of 2018...Had to keep going back for them to just them they could never get them right. finally i told them i could not live like this.

well they said the only thing they could do is for me to get implants and that would cost me 5,000 up front before they could do anything well i did not have that,was told they would call me July 1, never heard back from them. now i have to spend more money for another dentist to correct there errors...Very disappointed.

just goes to show they just wanted money not caring about me as a customer and a person. please add my name to the pissed list.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Services.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Aspen Dental Pros: Ladies in the office was nice.

Aspen Dental Cons: Office manager just seem to want to get the money right then.

• Aspen Dental COMPLAINT

Comments

Everyone who leaves aspen dental is at a loss for words. It is hard for a person to be able to talk when the person's mouth is swollen up from the extractions and the fake-as-shat horse looking teeth aspen dental puts in their mouth.

Bad idea to have your teeth pulled. Worse idea going to Aspen organized crime syndicate to have them ripped out and try to make a denture. Easier for a person to fly to Mars than for Aspen to make a satisfactory denture.