4.8

I have been visiting an Aspen Dental office in Latham, NY for almost 2 yrs. Found it to be a great office, with "my" dentist Dr "S" Difficult name to pronounce, seemingly a great dentist.

Found my local Dentist in Vt to be very, very expensive and seem to make excessive appointments, so I checked out Aspen. I knew I has issues, and was treated great. Recently had several extractions ( a coup,e they wanted to do root canal on but I wasn't for it) and had a more than wonderful experience at their Nyskiuna, NY office with a DMD who was a fantastic Dr., one of most pleasing experiences in my 62 yr life. (only a couple of miles away, since I was driving from Vtt wasn"t an issue) office change due to my schedule-which they were very Accomidating).

Found both offices to be very professional, with extremely friendly staff. They will do as much work in a visit as you can stand, without the come back once a week forever dentistry I've experience elsewhere.

Yes they are a bit expensive, but as I said lower prices than local DDS. Some of these problems seem to be an industry issue.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Tooth Extraction.

Reason of review: Good service & Warranty.

I liked: First class facility, Professional staff, Doctor.

Comments

Santa Monica, California, United States #1066072

There are two kinds of Aspen Dental patients. One who has been shafted.

The other kind hasn't been shafted yet. Get out before you are in the second category.

Topeka, Kansas, United States #1064161

If your complaint is high dental fees, look no further than the Obamacare tax on equipment and supplies, high regulations, mandatory *** OSHA courses, HIPPA regulation, high drug license fees, etc. In other words, blame the GOVERNMENT for the high cost of dental care.

Glad you had a good experience, but no dentist worth a *** stays at this sleaze bag outfit for long.

Dentists last 6 months, maybe 1 year at the maximum.

No matter how much you like your A$pen dentist, remember that no matter how good he is, he MUST use the third rate labs A$pen uses for crowns, bridges, and dentures.

Also, remember that since A$pen is owned by investors rather than dentists, the Vermont Board of Dentistry can't do much to help you with any problems.

You knew that A$pen just got slammed by the NY attorney general, didn't you?

Just wondering- Did A$pen ask you to put a positive review on this website, which is designed for consumer complaints?

to Seasoned Dentist #1071162

Hey Seasoned dentist, how about posting your practice? Afraid of all the negative comments?

I think you applied for a job there and were turned down now you do nothing but bad mouth everybody. My dentures fit perfectly and a *** of a lot better then you so called Seasoned Dentist

to Seasoned Dentist #1072528

Yeah blame Obamacare not the Seasoned Dentist that wants to charge you outrageous fees, what a joke you are and a fraud