Featured Not resolved
2.4
Additional Fees

Aspen lied to me.They said I could fix my teeth problems for around 14 k and I started the process of many painful fillings root cancals etc.

THEN on the 7th filling or so the dentist CHANGED HIS MIND and said it would be cheaper and easier to remove all of my teeth for 6k.....They said it was a no-brainer. I got my teeth out, trusting their plan must be needed to be so extreme. I was fitted with temporary dentures the day of extractions which were so un fitting they seemed like a generic one size fits all shape. I couldn't even insert them into my mouth for 3 weeks.

I suffered ALOT of pain. Once the gums started to heal I complained that the temporaries not only were uncomfortable but did not fit and looked REAL BAD to the point if I tried to smile it was ALL GUMS. The aspen dental went to work making another top......I had over 10 follow up appointments of fittings and bites etc etc....I got the re-makes today. They are terrible.

I told the dentist, Dr. Hill, I was not happy and told him there was no *** and it was uncomfortable. He blamed the discomfort on my healing (mind you I'm healing well an 4 months post-op). I can't even *** down.

I will attach a video. This is ridiculous. By the way I was never offered different types of dentures. I was lead to believe, and sold, the most expensive comfi-dents which are in no way comfortable or fitting.

I want a refund. I have told my office this and they talk their way around the issue.

I have asked them is I need to start a lawsuit.I am so disappointed and angry at the lack of professionalism.

This reviewer shared experience about "all of the above" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $8000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Aspen Dental and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about aspen dental dentures from Aspen Dental was have ruined my mouth, bad dentures and lying about smile guarentee Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aspen Dental.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Aspen Dental to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Aspen Dental?

Comments

Wow!Talk about horror stories!

I was researching "employment possibilities." I am continuing my search.Best of luck to you all.

Terrible situation. I hope you get your smile back.

Topeka, Kansas, United States #1177228

On the first picture in your series it appears that the edge of the central incisors is tucked BELOW the edge of the LOWER lip. This is evidence that the incisal position is too long. At MOST, in a smile, the edges of the upper incisors should barely touch the lower lip.

Dallas, Texas, United States #1176715

The young dentist got in over his head and decide to bail and take out all your teeth. Too bad he did not even consider a few roots and doing overdentures, which would have been far better.

Even with the best dentists, if they have to use the abysmal labs A$pen uses, the resulting dentures will be disastrous.