Amsterdam, New York
Featured Not resolved
2.4
Additional Fees

Aspen lied to me.They said I could fix my teeth problems for around 14 k and I started the process of many painful fillings root cancals etc.

THEN on the 7th filling or so the dentist CHANGED HIS MIND and said it would be cheaper and easier to remove all of my teeth for 6k.....They said it was a no-brainer. I got my teeth out, trusting their plan must be needed to be so extreme. I was fitted with temporary dentures the day of extractions which were so un fitting they seemed like a generic one size fits all shape. I couldn't even insert them into my mouth for 3 weeks.

I suffered ALOT of pain. Once the gums started to heal I complained that the temporaries not only were uncomfortable but did not fit and looked REAL BAD to the point if I tried to smile it was ALL GUMS. The aspen dental went to work making another top......I had over 10 follow up appointments of fittings and bites etc etc....I got the re-makes today. They are terrible.

I told the dentist, Dr. Hill, I was not happy and told him there was no *** and it was uncomfortable. He blamed the discomfort on my healing (mind you I'm healing well an 4 months post-op). I can't even *** down.

I will attach a video. This is ridiculous. By the way I was never offered different types of dentures. I was lead to believe, and sold, the most expensive comfi-dents which are in no way comfortable or fitting.

I want a refund. I have told my office this and they talk their way around the issue.

I have asked them is I need to start a lawsuit.I am so disappointed and angry at the lack of professionalism.

Review about: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Reason of review: all of the above.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Have ruined my mouth, Bad dentures, Lying about smile guarentee.

Had an Experience with Aspen Dental?

Comments

Dental ***istant

Wow!Talk about horror stories!

I was researching "employment possibilities." I am continuing my search.Best of luck to you all.

AspenScams

Terrible situation. I hope you get your smile back.

Seasoned Dentist
Topeka, Kansas, United States #1177228

On the first picture in your series it appears that the edge of the central incisors is tucked BELOW the edge of the LOWER lip. This is evidence that the incisal position is too long. At MOST, in a smile, the edges of the upper incisors should barely touch the lower lip.

ClydeDDS
Dallas, Texas, United States #1176715

The young dentist got in over his head and decide to bail and take out all your teeth. Too bad he did not even consider a few roots and doing overdentures, which would have been far better.

Even with the best dentists, if they have to use the abysmal labs A$pen uses, the resulting dentures will be disastrous.