Aspen Dental - Looking at a lawsuit....terrible experience

Aspen lied to me.They said I could fix my teeth problems for around 14 k and I started the process of many painful fillings root cancals etc.

THEN on the 7th filling or so the dentist CHANGED HIS MIND and said it would be cheaper and easier to remove all of my teeth for 6k.....They said it was a no-brainer. I got my teeth out, trusting their plan must be needed to be so extreme. I was fitted with temporary dentures the day of extractions which were so un fitting they seemed like a generic one size fits all shape. I couldn't even insert them into my mouth for 3 weeks.

I suffered ALOT of pain. Once the gums started to heal I complained that the temporaries not only were uncomfortable but did not fit and looked REAL BAD to the point if I tried to smile it was ALL GUMS. The aspen dental went to work making another top......I had over 10 follow up appointments of fittings and bites etc etc....I got the re-makes today. They are terrible.

I told the dentist, Dr. Hill, I was not happy and told him there was no *** and it was uncomfortable. He blamed the discomfort on my healing (mind you I'm healing well an 4 months post-op). I can't even *** down.

I will attach a video. This is ridiculous. By the way I was never offered different types of dentures. I was lead to believe, and sold, the most expensive comfi-dents which are in no way comfortable or fitting.

I want a refund. I have told my office this and they talk their way around the issue.

I have asked them is I need to start a lawsuit.I am so disappointed and angry at the lack of professionalism.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Lying about smile guarentee

Reason of review:
all of the above
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
review #870385

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Aspen Dental? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 24 #1177266

Terrible situation. I hope you get your smile back.

0 0 Reply
Seasoned Dentist

Jun 24 #1177228 Topeka, Kansas

On the first picture in your series it appears that the edge of the central incisors is tucked BELOW the edge of the LOWER lip. This is evidence that the incisal position is too long. At MOST, in a smile, the edges of the upper incisors should barely touch the lower lip.

0 0 Reply

Jun 23 #1176715 Dallas, Texas

The young dentist got in over his head and decide to bail and take out all your teeth. Too bad he did not even consider a few roots and doing overdentures, which would have been far better.
Even with the best dentists, if they have to use the abysmal labs A$pen uses, the resulting dentures will be disastrous.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.