Aspen dental is the worst dentist I've ever been to totally lied to me to get my cash of 2,000.00 and then did'nt finish the job stayed in pain until I got a new dentist now my smile is a smile Yeah for real dentist check there credentials before doing anything to your mouth like check to see if they have a college degree because if your getting partials they'll be some kind of imitation goop that dries and causes your gum's nothing but pain . There moving into these cities fast like Keizer,Oregon to take peoples money if you go to a Dr.Charles hartman you better have him check your eyes because he does't know anything about teeth!{GUARANTEED}

Comments

Actually, that kind of service is the one you will found in any Aspen office. Everything stat with the fact that they lie to the dentist they hire (underpaid)that's why they do not stay long.

They do not care about keeping good doctors with experience,they just replace them hiring new graduates.

The dentures are actually done by their laboratory technitians and dental assistants since their doctors have no experience. The offices are worst than community services ones.

#119826

I’m very sorry to hear about your experience. We at Aspen Dental strive to provide all of our patients with exceptional service and care.

If you have any questions about our Keizer office, please don't hesitate to call our patient satisfaction team at 1-866-273-8606 or patientservices@aspendent.com. The team will respond to you as quickly as they can (within two business days of your initial outreach to them).