3.0

I have been to this dental practice 7 or 8 times in the past 3 months. I have had interactions witj both dentists,, who i found to be very competant and had excellent people skills.

However, I found one dental assistant in particular to be very rough, callous and disrespectful every time i was there.

Her treatment of me was as if she was working on a stuffed animal rather than a human being. I was surprised time and time again at het lack of compassion.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Physician Assistant.

Comments

I got news for you: if the dentists you like so much are indeed any good, they will be gone in no time. 7-8 months is a LONG time for a professional to work at A$pen.

Usually they last about 6 months.

They give up in desperation after being cheated out of money and not having good assistants. They also get disgusted at helping the corporation scam innocent patients.The only people skills employees need at A$pen is the skill of flim-flamming people to pry as much money from them as possible.