Took my granddaughter to Aspen Dental because of a toothache, they had to take one x ray and charged the insurance for a whole mouth exam, plus we had to pay $110.00. Went back the next week to have the tooth out, had to pay $30.00 with insurance picking up the rest they said.

Now a month later I get a bill for another $70.00 with a explanation that I still don't understand. I sent a check just to be done with the whole situation, now a month later I am getting the same bill again even though the bank said the check cleared almost a month ago. Now I have to run around to get a copy then bring it there to prove it was paid, even though it was mailed to the home office in New York, they won't give me the number to call there myself or fax a copy. I did call the customer satisfaction number and was on hold 10 minutes before I just hung up, so don't even bother calling there.

Will never bring my family there again, should have done research on them, my fault I guess. Everything should have been covered by the insurance, it was the first time she had ever been.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Insurance.

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #781666

Why did you think a corporate chain clinic, where investors are the owners, and not the dentist who works there, would give your granddaughter the best care? Such a place is the last place you should have called.

In the future, remember that a child losing a tooth is a very, very serious event.

I hope it was not a permanent tooth, as it will mess up her ***. In the future, try to control her diet, and bring her to and honest dentist every six months, so cavities can be detected early.

Heres a thought maybe if since u had dental insurance and ur granddaughter was covered you could have taken her to the dentist every six months like you are supposed to. Then ur poor granddaughter wouldnt need to get her tooth pulled in the first place. Hmmmmm i wonder......

to Food for thought Walpole, Massachusetts, United States #603770

I am finding it very difficult to understand why the above person felt the need to comment in such a rude manner? What are you doing on this site, it is a site for people to complain about a bad experience...this was her experience, you do not have ANY right!

You must not be a very smart person though...to think that it is impossible to have a toothache between cleanings is ridiculous!

Go find something better to do with your time!

I hope your situation is resolved...