70 views
Verified Reviewer

Today September 12, 2021 the lining on bottom plate coming off and making blister on my lower gum, I can not wear my dentures too much pain and blister. Tooth fell off upper denture called got appointment July 16, 2021 told MUST be reline upper & lower plates, Must pay deposit of $385.00

Soonest appointment was 5 weeks to live with missing tooth, August 19, 2021.

Top plate is wearing extremely thin; anyone can clearly see thru the denture.

West Springfield Massachusetts they ruined my complete set of dentures that I purchased March 9, 2018 **** FUD ComfiLyte and 5120 FUD ComfiLyte total I paid $2,887.50.

My account # 894**** - ****

Reline cost Total $770.00 for repairs that only lasted 23 Days Total.

PLEASE Fix my dentures, without my having to wait weeks or even months.

Thank you for your help in this matter. James

User's recommendation: Do not use Aspen Dental West Springfield, Ma. 01089.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Aspen Dental Pros: 2018 ok.

Aspen Dental Cons: Terrible dentist 2021.

Location: 935 Riverdale Street, West Springfield, MA 01089

Comments

#2075995

Aspen's "ComfyLite" dentures are overpriced junk. The flexible nylon-like material cannot be relined and does not bond to denture teeth securely, so they fall out.

That is why other dentists don't use this material for full dentures. You were gypped. Hope you wise up and go to an honest independent dentist who actually owns his practice next time. By the way, I have made thousands of dentures in my career.

A decent pair of upper and lower dentures will cost you $3,000 to $4,000.

Go somewhere cheap and you will be disappointed again. Don't dare thinking of going to a chain clinic like Unaffordable Dentures.

Aspen Dental Reviews