Aspen Dental in North Myrtle Beach contacted me and although they will not clean my teeth due to some stupid "clean mouth" policy they have because of my Physicians Mutual Dental Insurance plan (which I canceled today because they use my money, not insurance, which I am also pissed about...do not ever buy their dental plan), they did cancel the $129.00 invoice they had been billing me for several months. They also apologized for the ill fitting partial bridge but did not offer to readjust it free of charge.

They want to do more teeth pulling and bridge building. I have a Humana dental plan now with their prescription plan. Already having problems with them re: prior approval needed for some of my scripts but spoke with my doctor's office and they promise to handle it.

Evidently, they have some pharmacist who thinks he's a physician and can dole out scripts as they see fit and *** with the patient's problems and doctor's treatment regimen. Will keep you posted.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Insurance.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments