1.5
Additional Fees

First time I made an appointment and was for a certain day and time , but I called and the clerk said my appointment was not until ....,"he gave me a different date that I wasn't aware of it .

Ok I went for my firt visit to make denture , mine was cracket . ok I had to wait 2 weeks than just to come back to make the mold to fit . The denture was ready after 2 more weeks I paid the half of the price and I came to pick up after , when I tried it was too big and crocket on the left side , so I told the technician about it and i had to sit on the freezing room for 30 min until this dentist, a Chinesse came and look and said that the tooth was right and that my month was crocket , not the denture . So I dissagree and said "you need to fix please , I know my month and is not crocket .

anyways , he said that the technician that adjust dentures only go there once at week .So I had to wait , to come back . I wait and the girl adjusted and toke the extra bulk material of the side of the denture ,I came home and in 5 days my month on the front was full of sores done to the extra material of the denture that they pushed from the side ! now i made another appointment for tomorrow but they said I can't be seing because I still have a balance of $250 . So now I cant eat right because hurts and only very soft foods are ok to eat !!

Guess what ?

we're going to Court for malpractice !!they're so {{Redacted}} wrong !!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $250. The author is overall dissatisfied with Aspen Dental. The most disappointing about aspen dental dentures from Aspen Dental was poor treatment and unprofessional business Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aspen Dental.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Aspen Dental to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Aspen Dental?

Comments

Topeka, Kansas, United States #1222788

The sad part is that any normal dentist would have made a mold and fixed the cracked denture.It would have taken less than an hour and cost less than $200.

Is it really worth going to these corporate clown clubs trying to save a little money???

What is all your wasted time worth?

Good luck in your lawsuit.A$pen has more legal firepower than you can ever afford, and tries to defame anyone who tries to sue them.