4440 S US Hwy 41, Terre Haute, IN 47802, USA

Update by user Feb 02

UPDATE 2/2/19I filed on the day I said I would with the BBB. As of today I received a reply from Aspen Dental, via BBB.

I have received a refund of $534.00 which is the overage I had paid out of pocket.So I am satisfied with the results from Aspen Dental. thank you

Update by user Jan 12

they contacted me on a completely seperate thing. i asked about the overage refund and got silence.

i took my eob back in again for them to copy and “look into it”.

its been about 3 weeks again with no reply. im going to the BBB site now to file a complaint.

Original review posted by user Dec 13, 2018

I am pretty sure you would classify this as insurance fraud. correct me if im wrong.

I paid $500 more than the Insurance provider (Delta Dental) allows to be charged by Aspen Dental under contract. I have contacted them and discussed my problem and requested a refund of the $500 overage paid to Aspen Dental in Terre Haute, IN. It has been 2 months since with no response.

I followed up again and been waiting another 2 weeks now with no response.

I will be done with this company if no refund is provided.

Michael

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Customer Care.

Aspen Dental Pros: Clinicians were friendly, Teeth cleaning.

Aspen Dental Cons: Poor service - lost my insurance money - suffering pain.

Comments

Your first mistake is you expect dentist signed up for a low-paying junk dental plan. "Participating" dentists cannot bill honestly, and turn a profit.

Your second mistake was going to the most notorious dental outfit in American, just because they were on your crummy insurance plan's list. Don't know what to tell you.

It is easier to pry candy away from a toddler than it is to pry ill-gotten money out the the Aspen corporate bank account. I hope now that you are done with Aspen, you won't just go to another seedy chain like Coast or Great Expressions.

@ClydeDDS

oh no !! ill be going to s replitable, professional Dentist!