State: Indiana City: Indianapolis Clear all filters (21 of 4002 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Aspen Dental in Indianapolis, Indiana - Missing 8 teeth

Is there a reason why my temporary dentures that I had and wore during the healing process had 28 teeth count when I receive my permanent set of comfy lights there was only 24 teeth total I don't understand why there's a difference and how many teeth my comfy lights look smaller than the ones I had in it first

Humans have 28 teeth not counting the wisdom teeth, which are usually extracted. In dentures, sometimes it is better to use 12 larger back teeth rather than 16 smaller back teeth.

The reason is with dentures, 2nd molars cannot always be placed as far back in the mouth as they were with natural teeth. Aspen was one of the worst places you could have gone to have dentures made.

Bad quality

Aspen Dental in Indianapolis, Indiana - Is time to sue those bastards !

First time I made an appointment and was for a certain day and time , but I called and the clerk said my appointment was not until .... ,"he gave me a different date that I wasn't aware of it . Ok I went for my firt visit to make denture , mine was cracket . ok I had to wait 2 weeks than just to come back to make the mold to fit . The denture was ready after 2 more weeks I paid the half of the price and I came to pick up after , when I tried it was too big and crocket on the left side , so I told the technician about it and i had to sit on the freezing room for 30 min until this dentist, a Chinesse came and look and said that the tooth was right and that my month was crocket , not the denture . So I dissagree and said "you need to fix please , I know my month and is not crocket . anyways , he said that the technician that adjust dentures only go there once at week .So I had to wait , to come back . I wait and the girl adjusted and toke the extra bulk material of the side of the denture ,I came home and in 5 days my month on the front was full of sores done to the extra material of the denture that they pushed from the side ! now i made another appointment for tomorrow but they said I can't be seing because I still have a balance of $250 . So now I cant eat right because hurts and only very soft foods are ok to eat !! Guess what ? we're going to Court for malpractice !! they're so {{Redacted}} wrong !!!

The sad part is that any normal dentist would have made a mold and fixed the cracked denture. It would have taken less than an hour and cost less than $200.

Is it really worth going to these corporate clown clubs trying to save a little money???

What is all your wasted time worth?

Good luck in your lawsuit. A$pen has more legal firepower than you can ever afford, and tries to defame anyone who tries to sue them.

Review
Cons
  • Unprofessional business
  • Poor treatment
Problem with delivery

Aspen Dental in Indianapolis, Indiana - Full set of Dentures

I had two set of dentures done and they are horrible. They are very loose I have never used so much adhesive glue in before the will not say in my mouth. I have had the redone over and over. Very unhappy with the service of Aspen Dental. The product was very unstable the form is not the same as the dentures they place in your mouth. The service is very horrible the color lacks the match of the top and bottom.

*their*

There dentures are made in china, buy American.

Review
Pros
  • Professional staff
Cons
  • I was told money back guranteed and did not get my money back

Aspen Dental - Dentures Review from Indianapolis, Indiana

I was told my Dentist Dr. Seema Pillai to call Aspen dental if I had any trouble with oy temporary partial and when I call the front desk person who answers either tell me that slots are full and there is no space for me to be seen. My thing is I work in the medical field as an L.P.N and I most sertianly would not want to go in toothless to work. The other thing is that Doctor should not be telling the patients to call or up in if any problems occur if we are not to be guaranteed to be seen. I have had problems with my partial temporaries since the first day, my gums have been bleeding to my right side and I've gone in to have them adjusted an NO Luck at all up to now. I'm not satisfied with the care at Aspen Dental. I wanted implants but doctor told me that they were too expensive as if I could not make a payment arrangement. I go have insurance as well but according to them my insurance will not cover implants.

Most of the time insurance will not cover implants. You would not want to DARE think of an shoddy outfit like A$pen doing them, anyway.

The results would not be any cheaper than your temporary partial.

Part of doing any procedure, dental or medical, is treating the post-op problems promptly. But with this sleazy corporate chain, once they got your money, all interest in post-op care vanishes.

Don't know what to tell you except learn a lesson from this and NEVER patronize a corporate dental clinic owned by private equity investors instead of dentists.

In the end, you will probably have to pay a competent dentist to do the whole thing over correctly. Remember that a decent cast PERMANENT partial, fabricated once the healing has taken place, will cost at least $1400, and probably closer to $1800.

Aspen Dental rip off

Free xray and exam...quoted $6000 for work, slopped thru the work, different dentist each time like a dental school...pain 1 month later in tooth they did--they wanted to charge to look at it, went to friends dentist, had to have root canal, spent another $1000, had an exam there, 2 more teeth Aspen worked on have to be worked on along with 2 they missed..another $3000. Aspen wont do anything--pretty much said it sucks to be me. They were paid in full up front by CARE CREDIT so they dont care. They were asked for xrays for the new dentist, took them weeks to get them ready for pick up.

By the way, no honest dentist wants all the money up front for a complex treatment plan that spans weeks or months. NOBODY! This is the reason the Massachusetts attorney general slammed them last December, and they had to pay back $990,000 to patients like you.

These stories are all so similar they could be written by the same person. But they are not.

So they must be true.

This is the last place most young dental graduates want to work at. Turnover rate is ridiculous. You cannot get good treatment with a different dentist every appointment.

Did you know state boards of dentistry are practically powerless against investor owned chains like this? You are at the mercy of thieves and *** men.

Glad you found a good dentist that will correct the messes they made. Warn everyone you know of the dangers of corporate dental clinics.

I have had the same experience with Aspen.......

View more comments (2)
Preferred solution
Price reduction
Tags
  • Aspen Dental COMPLAINT

Aspen Dental - Dental Appointment Review from Indianapolis, Indiana

Took off of work 3 hours early to get my daughter to appointment they called 25 min before her appointment to cancel. That place is a joke.

They will cancel your daughter and offer no compensation, but try being 20 minutes late for an appointment and see what you are charged.

I guess, like others, you chose that corporate chain clip joint because you thought you would save money. How much money do you really save with your time being wasted like that?

If you don't want your daughter overtreated and/or treated incompetently, I would sure look for a reputable private dentist who owns his practice in your community. At these corporate dentists you will have a new family dentist every six months or so.

Poor customer service

Aspen Dental in Indianapolis, Indiana - Awful costume service

This Aspen Dental is a false advertiment... the frames in the wall telling your smile is important to them is a big lie... They are there just for your money. I visited 2 different clinics hoping the costume service will be better in the second one... Big mistake! I was in pain and the last thing they care was about it, they just want my money even they haven't fixed my broke tooth or take car of the pain I was feeling... They are greedy and ridiculous. The staff is rude and indifferent, the Xray machine in both clinic are medievals... Put your money in a better place that really cares about your dental health and worth it! Run from this place!

aspen dental involved in false advertising or not disclosing information to patients? Never.

Wait, they were on dateline, newspapers and court rooms for ripping off people. You should watch the dateline report: dollar and dentist.

Ripping off old people. Run fast.

I cannot understand why brand names of dental chains give the patients impression that they will get quality care. Unlike buying flat screen TVs at Wal-Mart, dental treatment is highly personalized.

It is only as good as the dentist who treats you.

And here is the truth: No decent dentist will work at a corporate dental chain clinic for long. It is a terrible job. Dentists just work at chain offices like this until they can find something better.

Where will the best dentists be? Either in a dental school teaching, or in private practices that they OWN.

So if you really want good treatment, select one of these options. If you do not live close to a dental school, select a dentist who has been practicing for a few years who owns the practice he works in, and has a reputation for honesty can competence.

Wherever you live in the US, there are plenty of dentists who fit this description. But you will not find them working in sleazy corporate chain dental clinics!!!!

$2000

Aspen Dental - Review from Indianapolis, Indiana

I had my lower teeth pulled & dentures made. I have worn upper dentures about 18 years which still fit the way they are supposed to fit, with no paste, glue etc. These lower dentures have fit right since the day I got them. I went back 3-4 times with them fitting again with the mold stuff. The last time I was there, they essentially said there was no more they can do. Needless to say they still do not fit. I have tried powder, paste, glee & a cushion gel. I am really frustrated with them & get mad when I see their commercials. "Guaranteed" Btw...I was told I had to pay before any work was done.

When aspen says "guaranteed" they don't mean you will be satisfied. They mean they guarantee you will receive a POS denture.

Aspen strikes again! Always read the fine print about them returning your money, trust me there will always be fine print at aspen. Any company that hides behind fine print tells you they aren't honest. They use the cheapest and fastest way to make dentures.

I hope you didn't pay the ridiculous extra price they charge for the infamous comfident dentures they hock. They are no better than any other denture. In some cases worst. The acrylic in these dentures don't bond to the denture teeth like other dentures, mechanical retention is used and if not done right the teeth fall out easily.

I have seen it happen many times. If they will not refund your money call the local TV station and let them tear aspen a new *** Good luck with the refund.

Fabricating dentures that look natural, feel good, are retentive, and allow good phonetics and eating are one of the hardest things we dentists do. It takes years of experience to be really good at it.

In my office, it takes 6 appointments for fabrication and about 4 more for adjustments.

Even if experienced dentists like this worked at this cheesy clinic, they STILL could not construct good dentures because they are forced to use the lab the clinic specifies.

You made a grave error going to a sleazy dental corporate chain clinic owned by private investors instead of dentists. These places are revolving doors for inexperienced young dentists mostly right out of school.

Do yourself a favor and look for an older dentist who does dentures and owns the practice in which he works. A good choice is an ex-military dentist, because they have a broad range of experience.

Dentist who own practices have a vested interest in long-term patient satisfaction, as their reputation is on the line. And DON'T PRICE SHOP for the cheapest dentures.

Good dentures take a lot of time and expense to fabricate. If you want quality dentures, you will not get them for dime-store prices.

Aspen Dental in Indianapolis, Indiana - Multiple errors

My husband had 1 tooth on the upper and 4 on the lower, when they went in to make the new teeth, the chick used the largest tray she had and did her darnest to stretch his mouth to put it in. Then discovered that it was too big and used the smaller one and said "well these will be cute". He went back for his extractions which included removing some teeth from the jaw bones.Gave him a script for 20 pain pills and more 3 days later. Then 12 days later he went in for a recheck and the chick that tried to put the large tray in his mouth pulled a bone that was working it's way through the gum out without any numbing medication, plus the *** dentist wouldn't give him more pain meds, said he'd had enough! The dentist name was Jennifer Smith. Stay away from this witch! I would like to know why the dentist didn't pull the bone, he never even saw her! But she knows he doesn't need more meds! Who knows if the dentures will even fit!

Contact Aspen Dental Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
13, Ocala Ave
Jacksonville, Florida 32220
United States
Phone:
(606) 653-6206
All Aspen Dental Contacts

Latest Question

Aspen Dental Questions

Aspen Dental in Indianapolis, Indiana - What a Scam!

My husband and I have been going to the same dentist for years then all of the sudden they were not in our network anymore. I found this out because I needed a tooth pulled and wanted to get a bridge or partial because I would have had 3 teeth gone on that side. I called my Insurance Cp and found Aspen Dental was in my network. Called them to get a price for the bridge or partial. The price I was given was almost $400. less than my reg dentist. Scheduled the appt, went in and since I was a new patient I had to have their xrays, etc. Then the dentist came in and told me that I didn't need just 1 tooth pulled I needed 4 teeth pulled, plus I had a tooth broke off under my gums and it was decaying which is what caused the teeth on that side to go bad. I didn't understand why my previous dentist never saw this, but figured it was the fancy xray machine that Aspen has could see better than my dentists' machine. That $400. savings has cost me over $3000. and 4 teeth, oh and the partial that they gave me (I paid dearly for!) has been adjusted 3 times now and I still can't wear them because they are so painful. This gets even better! I sent my husband there since they are in our network for his bi-annual cleaning. He went in and they told him he needs periodontal cleaning and it would be $1500. out of pocket! He didn't like them and said he wasn't going to go back, he wants to go back to our old dentist. He went in today and they cleaned his teeth, said they look great except staining from coffee. No mention of periodontal! Why is that? Well, I found out why! They are trained to "up-sell" on everything! They are held to a certain amount and they have to meet that criteria!! I haven't even dealt with a car dealer that was as pushy as these people, I just wish I hadn't let them touch my teeth, period!

You should know by now that aspen dental only cares about money. the best way to shut these idiots down it to expose them and hurt their cash flow.

Everyone who has been wronged by them should go to their local TV station and ask them to do a story on them violating old peoples trust and shoddy treatment as well as your own horrors. I bet if 100's of TV stations kept running stories on their scams/malpractice they would fall soon.

You can go to the board, lawyers but that takes forever to see results. please visit my soon to be up site screwaspendental.com

#612029

also went to aspen and they pulled teeth that were not bad at all!!!! just for the money can you believe that!!!

They also have dentists with criminal history, dentist actually said that after he got out of prison he went through the aspen dental program....They are a scam and should be investigated by the DOJ

@modus vivende

They are a known company for hiring people with criminal back grounds. I do understand that people make mistakes.They have a central lab in Syracuse New york.And from the managers on down have prison records . They do belive in second chances Not for patients though

@modus vivende

There is no such thing as an aspen dental program! All dentists must complete years of dental school.

Someone that served time in prison probably wouldn't be able to get a license to practice dentistry. I think you're confused!

View more comments (3)