dentist teeth office money dentures insurance appointment tooth dental mouth

Would tell people do not go there! | Aspen Dental review from Muncie, Indiana

2.0
going on 2 years still do no have dentures that fit even after they had me go to another one,drove over an hour to get there and still no luckWtfI am so pissed I want my money backBullshit

No telling how many good dentists you passed on your 1 hour drive to that Sh!tShack known as Aspen. Next time be more skeptical of advertising. There are a lot of good independent dentists out there.

Aspen Dental Dentures
Pros
  • Way my dentares were handled
  • Some of the people that work there
  • Product
Cons
  • That they didnt make them fit
  • Way i had a different doctor everytime
1.8
North Side, Aspen Dental Do not waste your time. it’s all about the money with them. In addition the manager is rude If you question her she will get nasty with you. Real Nasty!!! They first gave me a bill for $5000 on questioning them the Bill went to $4000. Then I...

"Go to Abominable Dentures on Burkhart Road." LOL! Determined to patronize another corporate chop shop!

News flash: Goods dentures take minimum 5 appointments to fabricate correctly. NOBODY can make a denture worth a hoot for $299.

But it's true: out of all the crooked corporate dental outfits, Aspen is by far the worst. 4 state attorneys have gone after them for their hijinx.

Aspen Dental Dental Services
Pricing issue
1.8
I went in to get a permanent bridge made. They made a temporary one that I used for 3 years because they took all of my dental insurance to cover this crown. They made it and it doesn’t fit - Aspen Dental review
This bridge looks like a 3rd grader made it. I was also getting my regular cleanings from them. I told them they were to do just what my insurance company would pay for. I ended up paying extra for special cleaning supplies ect. I have not gone back as of yet. I...

A diligent American 3rd grader could probably do a better job fabricating partials than some underpaid serf in China where much of Aspen's lab work is sent, in order to save money.

View more comments
Review
Pros
  • Never pay up front
  • Promise the best
  • Mislead And Decieved

Not happy with dentures want new ones made | Aspen Dental review from Bloomington, Indiana

4.0
i have been going for over a year now and my dentures still dont fit, very pissed iam not and will not go with out dentures!They messed the first ones wrong second ones something was going on at that office sent this pair out to be made well of course they dont fit.The doctorsaid they would give money back so i can go some other place!No i want a set that fits its paid for and i want a new set!

You could keep going to Aspen for the next hundred years and you would not get a wearable denture from them. Recent dental graudates have made very few dentures in school, and don't have a clue when thrown into a seedy joint like A$pen with not enough time to treat patients.

If that were not bad enough, they are forced to use the crummiest labs around. There is not way they can do a good job.

Best to get any money back you can and go to a dentist who knows what he is doing. Don't even think of going to another corporate chop shop like Affordable Dentures or Coast Dental.

Bad quality
This place is a scam.lies about true price. comes after you for more money before the job is complete - Aspen Dental review
SEE MY PHOTOS PLEASE These are from the. 4939 E 82nd St Ste D500 Indianapolis, IN 46250 location. This place is a scam! even down to there reviews on there site. THEY WILL DESTROY YOUR CREDIT! I PAYED CASH UP FRONT AND THEY STILL SAID I OWED! They will lie about every...
Shanequa

He drugged me with a syringe and tore out my top front teeth. Then he stuffed in a cheap line of fake teeth.

I am assuming they will use them for the screw in teeth that can crack a jaw. I was drugged and I woke up with my clothes in array. I was in another room, too afraid that the monster would come after me, but I'm ready for him now with the help of many others. What is next ?

It seems that everything goes, but it's bound to blow!

What is next? makelemonade100@yahoo.com All for the love of money!

View more comments
Review
Pros
  • Nol
Cons
  • Poor car salesman customer service tactics
  • Wat we were treated
  • Unnecessary procedures
Damaged or defective
  • Poor Customer Complaint Service
Teeth whitening - Aspen Dental review
Was having cavities filled by an older Dentist in the crawfordsville,Indiana office and the dentist had the nerve to say to the assistant “ I didn’t know we were going to have so much trouble with that tongue” I had already apologized to them for my tongue not staying...

Really good dentists use rubber dams when doing fillings. This automatically keeps the tongue out of the way.

I doubt they even have rubber dams at the Aspen chain of chop shops. You found out what most patients learn sooner or later: Aspen is no deal. Prices a no lower than private dentists. But the big problem, as you found out, is they recommend unneeded treatment.

If a patient wasted my time by not showing up for a bleaching appointment I would not give him another without a deposit.

Most dentists are the same way. By not showing up, you stole their time without paying.

Aspen Dental Dental Filling
Pros
  • It was clean
Cons
  • Missed a big lingual cavity
  • Received tongue ulcer from dental procedure
  • Being told one thing and it not be so
Reason of review
Missed a cavity,received an ulcer on my tongue from the dental assistant,was told I had/didn’t have periodontal disease

Worst experience of my life | Aspen Dental review from Perry, Indiana

I had to pay up front. Approximately 2300 dollars went on my charge card. This was my part to pay after dental insurance. They wouldn't do any work til I paid up front. I was PROMISED I would not be billed any more. Of course that person is no longer there. Long wait for implant. I called numerous times asking when can we finish this. Dentist was very rough and didn't care that he hurt me. Now I am .being sent a final notice for 250dollars. I called to speak with someone about my bill. Very rude. Issue unresolved. Will never go back. Will never recommend Aspen dental to anyone. I wish there was a zero star because that is ratings I would give

I can't imagine what sort of implant they put in. These bunglers can't get simple fillings right, much less implants.

Going to Aspen for an implant is about as unwise as taking a turbofan engine to Jiffy Lube for repair. They got your money, and now they want more. They will harass you until you hand it over.

That is how it works at gangster-operated chain clinics. Write your state legislator and demand the state take action against investors who illegally own dental clinics like Aspen.

Aspen Dental Dental Implants
Pros
  • Hours of operation
Cons
  • Will not do what they say about trying to get service
  • No communication
Problems with payment
Zero balance. Being final billed for 250dollars
  • Poor Communication
  • Rude Billing Manager

Bad teeth | Aspen Dental review from Lawrenceburg, Indiana

went in to get a new bottom plate, and they talked me into getting both the top and bottom, and I cant wear the bottoms at all, I have even been to different office. and still can not wear the bottoms but now my gums are bleeding. DONT GO TO ASPEN DENTAL.

Three times now my bottom denture broke ( same spot). I told them it's an emergency we had a death in the family.

We had to go to Tn. The next day. They said no way. So much for emergency service.

After three times I think I warrant a new plate.the second time was just a week ago.

And the lady couldn't believe I was back already. She remembered me.

Even with a very experience, making a complete lower denture is a daunting task. There is a tongue moving around down there, and not every patient has tons of bone.

So it is often very hard to do successfully. (That is why dentists plead with patients not to extract all their lower teeth.) In a screwball corporate clinic, where inexperienced young dentists aren't given the right supplies, instruments, lab support or time, constructing satisfactory lower dentures is about as rare as a total eclipse of the sun.

View more comments (1)
Full refund

$800. Paper weight never fit and now they want me to pay for another set | Aspen Dental review from Washington, Indiana

Ripoff of And a sucker

2.1
Compare Aspen Dental vs Affordable Dentures

Latest Question

Aspen Dental Questions

Permanent crown that fell out 3months later and I’m still in pain | Aspen Dental review from Guilford, Indiana

Plainfield aspen dental put a permanent crown in about 3-4 months ago and the pain never went away and then It fell out the week before July 4th my face has been swollen for almost 3 weeks now. I missed the whole week of work the 4th of July bc my jaw was swollen and locked up to where I couldn’t talk or eat Now the front of my face is swollen after I went to the after hours clinic bc of my jaw being locked up now I’m about to go back and See about getting it fixed and they better not try to charge me a penny I’m hoping they will reimburse me for the week of work I missed. But I’m sure they won’t Worse dental experience I’ve ever had

You got an abscess on the tooth that is crowned. The infection is causing your jaw muscles to lock up so you cannot open.

If your jaw locks completely closed, and oral surgeon with have to pry it open under general anesthesia. Now you will have to quell the infection enough to open your mouth, then have a root canal. And the new A$pen crown you just paid for will probably be ruined. Scam artists run Aspen Dental Crime Syndicate.

Find an honest dentist that owns his practice. There are plenty of them all over.

Machele

From the description of your symptoms, I strongly suggest you run, not walk to a local dentist in private practice and pay for an exam. He can take x-rays, etc.

to see if you have an infection; the condition of the crown you had put in; and the condition the oral cavity called a mouth for anything unusual. Then, depending on what he finds, you may be referred to a dental specialist or even to your family doctor for blood tests, etc. Hard to say, but putting up with your pain and a locked up jaw is an indication of something seriously awry. Please read all or at least some of the horror stories on this site concerning the problems and treatment they have been the unfortunate recipient of from Aspen.

Find a real dentist in your town---and soon. Best of luck, mate.

View more comments (1)
Aspen Dental Dental Crown Service
Pros
  • Receptionist
Cons
  • Doctor that tried to put my crown on
$2000