State: Indiana Clear all filters (139 of 4002 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Show

Aspen Dental in Bloomington, Indiana - Not happy with dentures want new ones made

4.0
i have been going for over a year now and my dentures still dont fit, very pissed iam not and will not go with out dentures!They messed the first ones wrong second ones something was going on at that office sent this pair out to be made well of course they dont fit.The doctorsaid they would give money back so i can go some other place!No i want a set that fits its paid for and i want a new set!

You could keep going to Aspen for the next hundred years and you would not get a wearable denture from them. Recent dental graudates have made very few dentures in school, and don't have a clue when thrown into a seedy joint like A$pen with not enough time to treat patients.

If that were not bad enough, they are forced to use the crummiest labs around. There is not way they can do a good job.

Best to get any money back you can and go to a dentist who knows what he is doing. Don't even think of going to another corporate chop shop like Affordable Dentures or Coast Dental.

Bad quality
Aspen Dental - This place is a scam.lies about true price. comes after you for more money before the job is complete
SEE MY PHOTOS PLEASE These are from the. 4939 E 82nd St Ste D500 Indianapolis, IN 46250 location. This place is a scam! even down to there reviews on there site. THEY WILL DESTROY YOUR CREDIT! I PAYED CASH UP FRONT AND THEY STILL SAID I OWED! They will lie about every...

Mistake #1 was not saving at least some of your natural teeth. Very few patients are happy they had full dentures.

Mistake #2 was wanting the lightest shade of denture teeth. It is a dead giveaway you got dentures. Mistake #3 was going to a horrible corporate-owned chain of chop shops instead of a regular dentist. The outcome was totally predictable.

Take young dentists right out of school, don't give them enough time per patient nor proper lab support, and it is really a miracle when a denture turns out to wearable.

Some people like you gotta learn lessons the hard way, I guess. Bet you will try to abominable Affordable Dentures chain next, won't you?

Review
Pros
  • Nol
Cons
  • Wat we were treated
  • Unnecessary procedures
  • Do not stnd behind their work
Damaged or defective
  • Poor Customer Complaint Service
Aspen Dental - Teeth whitening
Was having cavities filled by an older Dentist in the crawfordsville,Indiana office and the dentist had the nerve to say to the assistant “ I didn’t know we were going to have so much trouble with that tongue” I had already apologized to them for my tongue not staying...

Really good dentists use rubber dams when doing fillings. This automatically keeps the tongue out of the way.

I doubt they even have rubber dams at the Aspen chain of chop shops. You found out what most patients learn sooner or later: Aspen is no deal. Prices a no lower than private dentists. But the big problem, as you found out, is they recommend unneeded treatment.

If a patient wasted my time by not showing up for a bleaching appointment I would not give him another without a deposit.

Most dentists are the same way. By not showing up, you stole their time without paying.

Review
Pros
  • It was clean
Cons
  • Being told one thing and it not be so
  • Missed a big lingual cavity
  • Received tongue ulcer from dental procedure
Reason of review
Missed a cavity,received an ulcer on my tongue from the dental assistant,was told I had/didn’t have periodontal disease

Aspen Dental in Perry, Indiana - Worst experience of my life

I had to pay up front. Approximately 2300 dollars went on my charge card. This was my part to pay after dental insurance. They wouldn't do any work til I paid up front. I was PROMISED I would not be billed any more. Of course that person is no longer there. Long wait for implant. I called numerous times asking when can we finish this. Dentist was very rough and didn't care that he hurt me. Now I am .being sent a final notice for 250dollars. I called to speak with someone about my bill. Very rude. Issue unresolved. Will never go back. Will never recommend Aspen dental to anyone. I wish there was a zero star because that is ratings I would give

I can't imagine what sort of implant they put in. These bunglers can't get simple fillings right, much less implants.

Going to Aspen for an implant is about as unwise as taking a turbofan engine to Jiffy Lube for repair. They got your money, and now they want more. They will harass you until you hand it over.

That is how it works at gangster-operated chain clinics. Write your state legislator and demand the state take action against investors who illegally own dental clinics like Aspen.

Review
Pros
  • Hours of operation
Cons
  • Getting no response and wasting my time
  • No communication
Problems with payment
Zero balance. Being final billed for 250dollars
  • Poor Communication
  • Rude Billing Manager

Aspen Dental in Lawrenceburg, Indiana - Bad teeth

went in to get a new bottom plate, and they talked me into getting both the top and bottom, and I cant wear the bottoms at all, I have even been to different office. and still can not wear the bottoms but now my gums are bleeding. DONT GO TO ASPEN DENTAL.

Three times now my bottom denture broke ( same spot). I told them it's an emergency we had a death in the family.

We had to go to Tn. The next day. They said no way. So much for emergency service.

After three times I think I warrant a new plate.the second time was just a week ago.

And the lady couldn't believe I was back already. She remembered me.

Even with a very experience, making a complete lower denture is a daunting task. There is a tongue moving around down there, and not every patient has tons of bone.

So it is often very hard to do successfully. (That is why dentists plead with patients not to extract all their lower teeth.) In a screwball corporate clinic, where inexperienced young dentists aren't given the right supplies, instruments, lab support or time, constructing satisfactory lower dentures is about as rare as a total eclipse of the sun.

Full refund

Aspen Dental in Washington, Indiana - $800. Paper weight never fit and now they want me to pay for another set

Ripoff of And a sucker
Not as described/ advertised
Full refund

Aspen Dental in Guilford, Indiana - Permanent crown that fell out 3months later and I’m still in pain

Plainfield aspen dental put a permanent crown in about 3-4 months ago and the pain never went away and then It fell out the week before July 4th my face has been swollen for almost 3 weeks now. I missed the whole week of work the 4th of July bc my jaw was swollen and locked up to where I couldn’t talk or eat Now the front of my face is swollen after I went to the after hours clinic bc of my jaw being locked up now I’m about to go back and See about getting it fixed and they better not try to charge me a penny I’m hoping they will reimburse me for the week of work I missed. But I’m sure they won’t Worse dental experience I’ve ever had

You got an abscess on the tooth that is crowned. The infection is causing your jaw muscles to lock up so you cannot open.

If your jaw locks completely closed, and oral surgeon with have to pry it open under general anesthesia. Now you will have to quell the infection enough to open your mouth, then have a root canal. And the new A$pen crown you just paid for will probably be ruined. Scam artists run Aspen Dental Crime Syndicate.

Find an honest dentist that owns his practice. There are plenty of them all over.

h.kitchener

From the description of your symptoms, I strongly suggest you run, not walk to a local dentist in private practice and pay for an exam. He can take x-rays, etc.

to see if you have an infection; the condition of the crown you had put in; and the condition the oral cavity called a mouth for anything unusual. Then, depending on what he finds, you may be referred to a dental specialist or even to your family doctor for blood tests, etc. Hard to say, but putting up with your pain and a locked up jaw is an indication of something seriously awry. Please read all or at least some of the horror stories on this site concerning the problems and treatment they have been the unfortunate recipient of from Aspen.

Find a real dentist in your town---and soon. Best of luck, mate.

Review
Pros
  • Receptionist
Cons
  • Doctor that tried to put my crown on
$2000
  • Not So Permanent permanent Crown

Aspen Dental in Wayne, Indiana - Appointment cancellation

My appointment was made over 5 months ago for next week , I got a call that my appointment for my cleaning needed to be canceled. I work full time and need the last appointment of the day she said it would have to be next year. This is so unacceptable and unprofessional Bla-bla

You are there to serve Aspen Dental, not the other way around. When a hygienist quits after 6 months or so, they cannot get another sucker to work for a pittance for quite a while.

So they have to cancel your appointment.

Want to be treated better? Go to a regular dentist instead of a corporate scam shop like Aspen.

cancelling of appointments
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

ASPEN DENTAL in Highland Indiana SUCKS BIG TIME.

Had dentures made never fit right (798 dollars). They lost them telling me it was my fault and REFUSED to give me a refund. Would make another pair but I had to pay for them NEVER going to happened. Dental implants their were over 24 thousand dollars. I went to Portage Dental in Portage Indiana paid CASH less than 9 thousand dollars. So EXTREMELY PLEASED.
Reason of review
They lost my Dentures and told me it was my fault.

Contact Aspen Dental Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
13, Ocala Ave
Jacksonville, Florida 32220
United States
Phone:
(606) 653-6206
All Aspen Dental Contacts

Latest Question

Aspen Dental Questions

Aspen Dental in North, Indiana - Bunch of liars and thieves.

Had a full set of dentures made 798 dollars. Never fit and they refused to fix them and to top it off they lost them and tell me it's my fault. They wanted over 24 thousand dollars for implants. When to Portage Dental and get implants for for less than 9 thousand dollars.
Irene Moore
Shopping Expert
Aspen Dental has a Money Back Guarantee, providing money back if any patient is not happy with dentures. According Aspen Dental faq, warranty applies to all full and partial dentures and covers the cost of the denture only.

There is a 90-day time limit on refunds and adjustments. Please check out more details about Aspen Dental warranty and refund given in the article 'Best Answers to 6 Aspen Dental Questions from Community Members'.

Hate to tell you, but a decent denture costs way more than $798. Better ask that new dentist is he is talking about "mini-implants." They are famous for falling out in almost no time at all.

They lost my dentures.