My father has made 15-20 trips to Aspen to have his new dentures fitted properly. They have remade them once and still do not fit.

He quit going back as it was always a different doctor, yet never any improvement. He has an unusual ***, his bottom teeth are in front of his upper teeth.

He does not even where the bottom plate most of the time because they hurt. He cannot eat many foods he used to because his *** is not correct.

They told him it was impossible to do a set this way, even though he has had them this way for better tahn 40 year!

I am going to contact them again on my dad's behalf, but I will be surprized if they do anything that works. I now just want the money back!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Services.

Comments

I am very sorry to hear about your father's experience. Our goal is for every patient who visits Aspen Dental to have a positive experience, so I’m really disappointed to hear that your experience didn’t meet those standards.

I recommend reaching out to the patient satisfaction team. They can talk through your concerns with you and come to a solution. They can be reached at 1-866-273-8606 or patientservices@aspendent.com

Thanks,