We're seniors citizen living in Palm Coast, Fl. retired ages 68 yrs and 72 yrs old so we have been around for awhile.

Everyone was friendly at first at Aspen Dental but when we started asking questions staff demeanor change as if we shouldn't as questions.

Doctors are suppose to "do no harm" and care for new and old patient. I thought I could trust this doctor to take of me.

My experience on November 14, 2018 and I will never forget that day.

The Doctor was Savanna Peterson . Dr. Rennie was great and his wife was great too.

If you have to go to the dentist at Aspen Dental ask for Dr. Rennie or his wife both of them are "Great"

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Tooth Extraction.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

Any decent young dentist who works for Aspen will be gone in less than a year. Nobody with any conscience want to work for these crooks for long.

You thought you could trust them? Why? You think you can trust Wall Street con artists who think they can illegally muscle into the dental profession to make a quick buck? That is like trusting the Mafia to refinance your house.

Because of no state income tax, Florida is FILLED with good dentists. There are TWO dental schools in your state.

Yet you decided to go to the crookedest dental clinic around! For goodness sakes, find an honest independent dentist before the Aspen malpractice team does a number on your mouth!