2.3
Additional Fees

I had 5 forms to sign. I got them off line.

But two I didn't sign. One saying i was responsible for payment. Gave them to the receptionist and in about 15 min they called me back for x rays. Then I went into the exam room where I was told there computers where down so some things they couldn't go over with me.

The Dentist looked to fresh out of school. As did all the staff. So the exam starts as the do the probe thing on the gums. My teeth don't ever bleed, the the Doc would say this area bleeding and that one.

then she took the sharp probe for checking cavities and stuck me in the lip twice. With not much of a apology. She never did probe a cavity. At the end of the exam I was told someone would call me when there computers where working again and let me know the results.

After about a week they called. Said I needed a deep cleaning at 3,500.00. Then I was told I had seven cavities which varied in price 225.00 to 325.00 per cavity. I had to laugh.

So I was just like I'm not going there anymore. But after a month or so I received a bill for 175.00 dollars for the free exam. So If you don't pay there outrages prices for there dental work then they want money for the free exam.

How is that helping the uninsured. Sarcastic

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Cleaning.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Over priced, Not a free exam.

Comments

#1542019

At A$pen, "FREE" means free is you let them make it up doing all sorts of expensive and unnecessary dental treatment. Or it means "free unless you have insurance, in which case we will bill your insurance for it without telling you." Crooks will be crooks.

Make A$pen send x-ray copies to an independent dentist and let's see how few problems you really have in your mouth. You have a legal right to your records, you know.

I wish you'd have checked this site for reviews before engaging the subject business. Doubtlessly few businesses have received more negative comments with some of them being outright horror stories of mutilation and gross abuse of laws both ethical and moral.