Henniker,New Hampshire

My first visit to aspen should have told me not to go back, within 5 minutes I was told I had a gum disease & all my teeth had to come out, But never once did he tell me how to treat this problem, I had suffered for about a month with real bad toothaches, So I went to aspen to have them pull just the two teeth that were bothering me, The *** of a dentist shot my mouth with serval Novocain shots that had no Novocain in the needle, Then just started pulling my teeth,no matter how much I screamed he just kept pulling, He broke one tooth & then continued to pull it, within 5 min of first sitting in the chair till both teeth were out was 5 minutes, I have never ever gone through so much pain in my life, I wouldn't let my dog go to aspen dental. I was quoted at least three different prices for this job to be done, first it was 155.00 then it went to 277 then the final was 270 , no one knows what things cost, Then I asked if I had to pay the whole thing in full right then & there & was told yes but then I see something that saids I only had to pay up to 60 percent at first & then make payment arrangements, No one knows what the *** is going on over there, I live in Concord NH & would never ever go to aspen again

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Tooth Extraction.

Comments

I’m very sorry to hear about your experience. At Aspen Dental we really do strive to provide all of our patients with exceptional service and care, and we’d like to do whatever we can to resolve this problem.

Would you be willing to talk in more detail to our Patient Satisfaction team to see whether they can help address your specific concerns? This team of specialists is based at our Practice Support Center in Syracuse and is trained to help resolve these types of issues.

They can be reached at 1-866-273-8606 or patient services@aspendent.com. The team will respond to you as quickly as they can (within two business days of your initial outreach to them).