I HAD DENTURES MADEBY APEN DENTAL AND THEY ARE A NITEN MARE TO SAY THE LEAST !!!!!I HV THE TOP PLATE FITTING UNDER MY NOSE AND PETUREING MY UPPER LIP UNDER MY NOSE CAUSING MISERABLE PAIN AND I CANT STRACH MY NOSE DUE TO PAIN IN MOUTH AND NOSE AS WELL AS SORE SPOTS UNDER MY GUMS DUE TO NOT FITTING !! THE TEETH WAS TO BE DELIVERD ON OR BEFORE JULY 23 OR 24 DUE TO VACATION AT MYRTLE BEACH SC.

BUT THEY FAILED ANDF I LOST A DEPOSIT OF 175.00 FOR RESERVATION LOSS DUE TO TEETH NOT BEING READY TILL 5 TRIPS THERE ON JULY 26 2021. BEFORE I GOT THEM !! HV ADD FROM PAPER STATING A TWENTY PER CENT DSCOUNT WAS GIVEN TO NEW PATIENTS AND I WAS NOT GIVEN DISCOUNT NOR WAS A THIRTY DOLLAR TEST THAT I SIGNED FOR BUT WONT DONE !! I HAD APPOINTMENT IN OFFICE IN DANVILLE FOR A FITTING AND WAS TOLD I WAS TEN MINS.

LATE AND I NEEDED TO COME BACK HOWEVER WHENEVER I WENT INTO OFFICE I WAITED FOR THIRTY MINS OR LONGER !! WHEN I WAS TOLD TO COME BACK AGAIN I TURNED TO GO OUT THE DOOR AND SAID THIS WAS A REALBITCH FOR ME AND THE COUNTER GIRL STATED I CALLED HER A *** WHEN I RESPONDED IF I DID CALL HER THE *** NAME I WOULD HV FACED HER !! I WAS TOLD TO LEAVE OFFICE OR POLICE WOULDBE CALLED ON ME AS WELL AS REFUSING TO DO ANYTHING AGAIN FOR THE MESS MADE BY THEIR TECT. !!

I CALLED CORP. OFFICE ABOUT PROBLEM AND WAS TOLD TO GO INTO NORTH CARLONIA FOR FOLLOW VISITS FOR PLATES .IM DRIVING FROM VA TO N.C. FOR WORK AND I HAD APPT. ON SEPT.27 FOR FITTING .

I HAD TAKEN A LEAD PENCAL AND MARKED EVERY PLACE WHERE TEETH WAS NOT CORRECT AND THE DENTIST ASK ME WHERE DID I MARK THE TEETH AND I TOLD HER I MARKED THEM IN PARKING LOTTO SHOW THE PROBLEM SPOTS !! SHE GROWN DOWN TOP PLATE AND TELLING ME THEY WERE CORRECT WHEN MY UPPER LIP STICKS OUT UNDER MY NOSE AND BAD GUM IRRATISION AND AND SHE WAS INSISTING THE TEETH WAS CORRECT AND FITTED MY MOUTH CORRECTLY BUT MY LIP IS NOT SUPPOSE TO PUSH OUT MY LIPUNDER MY NOSE ?? I HV LET SEVERAL PEOPLE FEEL MY LIP PRERDEWING OUT UNDER MY NOSE AS WELL AS FEELING THE PLATE PUSHING OUT UNDER MY NOSE !! THE BOTTOM PLATE MADE THEY ARE LIKE SAND PAPER THAT IRRATITES MY TONGUE .

THEY SAID THEY WOULD PUT ANOTHER BOTTOM LINNER TO TRY AND BE SMOOTH BUT AFTER INSISTING THE UPPER PLATE WAS NOT MADE CORRECTLY I WAS TOLD TO LEAVE THE N.C. OFFICE AS WELL AS REFUSING TO PUTANOTHER LINER ON BOTTOM PLATE NOR WOUD THEY DO ANYTHING FURTHER TO ASSIST ME IN THE MAKING MY 3029.00 TEETH CORRECTLY !! I RECEIVED A LETTER BY FED-X STATING NOTHING WOULD BE DONE TO CORRECT THE INCORRECTLY MADE TEETH. I HV HAD TO CHANGE MY INS.

POLICY DUE TO TEETH NOT FITTING CORRECTLY SO I CAN GET THE PROPER WORK REDONE !! I WROTE COMPLANT ON F. BOOK FOR ASPEN DENTAL BUT HAVENT HERD ANYTHING FROM ANYBODY AT ASPEN !! I HV MULTIPLE HEALTH ISSUES AND THIS IS CAUSING BLOOD PRESS.

TO RISE ANYTIME I TALK ABOUT THIS MATTER !! I HV PAPER STATING A TWENTY PER CENT DISCOUNT WOULD BE GIVEN ON NEW PATIENTS AS WELL AS DENTURES BEING MADE AND I DIDNT GET ?? WHY ??I WANT MY TWENT PER CENT DISC.RETURNED AND TEETH BEING CORRECTLY BEING MADE !!! I HV RECEIPT SHOWING I DIDNT GET DISCOUNT PROMISED BY APEN ????

WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE AND ILL NOT CONTINUE DRIVEING STATE TO STATE GETTING LOST AND COSTING MILES ON CAR AND 30.00 IN GAS !!! PHONE NUMBER IF NEEDED IS 434-587-****

Location: Danville, Virginia