I got screwed by Aspen dental on 8/25/10 at the Haverhill office on a consultation they they determined that I needed 2 root canal and 2 crowns.

I cot a second evaluation by 2 different doctors my teeth were in good health my gums were not and eventually if i dint treat that my teeth were fall of.I got my first bone graph three week ago not from them. i ask them to forgive the consultation bill for the reasons stated.

they had two deaf ears i threatened with small claims they dint budge. However with is information that i received i will be taking the to small claims.i dealt with the Haverhill Mass

thanks

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Services.

Comments

I was thinking of going to aspen. But not now!!

Just what Allie writes on ALL the complaints...all the same!!

Each case is diff. If a person says same for each case then I know NOT to go there..Thanks allie for savin my $$$

Maybe they will offer a discount if you go back for more treatment that will be wrong or you probably don't need. It's all about the money with Aspen.

Patient care? Maybe if you pay in full and in advance. Is your doctor right out of school and in over his/her head? Did the doctor run their practice in the ground and now coming to Aspen to write high dollar treatment plans?

Dental assistants with very little training, no degree just a certificate.

Office Managers that are trained to go for the money. No thanks.

Hyunna,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience in August. Our goal is for every patient who visits Aspen Dental to have a positive experience, so I’m really disappointed to hear that your experience didn’t meet those standards.

We have a team of Patient Satisfaction Specialists who would be happy to try to address your specific concerns. This team of specialists is based at our Practice Support Center in Syracuse and can be reached at 1-866-273-8606 or patientservices@aspendent.com

Thanks,