I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT NO ONE SHOULD EVER TRUST THEIR MOUTH TO ASPEN DENTAL! I started treatment because of ONE toothache.

Here I am almost 3 months later with more pain in my mouth than I ever imagined. I have a crown that doesn't match my teeth and causes me pain everytime I try to eat. I have lost one tooth where I had no pain. My *** is entirely off.

I was humiliated by the attending dentist and upon leaving her exam room found myself being stared at by everyone in the office at the time....employees, patients and people just waiting, not to mention that all this pain and agony has cost me over $3000.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Tooth Crown Services.

Comments

I was there in the office, another patient, waiting. The dentists there are actually fantastic, and they just tell it like it is.

I was chatting to your wife while waiting and apparently you have a problem with not brushing your teeth, sometimes only brushing once a week and this is the cause of all your dental problems. What a shame!

My advice is to accept responsibility and start brushing twice a day. It will also prevent the stink that filled the office when you entered,