i went into the kokomo indiana office to get a full denture set. the tech said i would benefit from a full upper and a lower that left room for me to keep my two eye teeth that were in good shape and that would help keep the dentures in place.

i agreed. i opted for the more expensive dentures. i had 18 teeth pulled and was supposed to have my dentures put in immediately afterward, however the *** lab guy didnt leave room for my two remaining teeth and of course they didnt know this until i was already toothless in surgery so they basically broke out the two and made holes so i had something in my mouth when i left. my face was so swollen i looked like i had been in a car accident!

since, i have had my lowers redone once and relined 4 times, and they still dont fit. i have not worn my lowers for 3 years! the tops are poorly fitted and i use a tube of adheasive a week! the last time i went in, they told me 'yeah, alot of people complain about the lowers fitted for the eye teeth to stay, says they are uncomfortable.

not a lot can be done' i also have had 5 different dr.s in the 3 yrs i have been going there!

i am only 35 and shouldnt have to go through this!!! aspen is a joke!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Comments

Boise, Idaho, United States #783881

Always to fabricate the denture before the teeth are extracted requires a lot of compromise and guesswork.

Better to extract the teeth, wait as many months as possible, then fabricate the denture.

Of course, a corporate dental chain clinic is never the best place to do this...