1.2

My experience was so bad that I would not take my dog there. I started off with a wonderful dentist who left to find another practice because they were trying to get him to do fillings on people who did not even need them.

It took 5 months to get a permanent bridge put in and every time I went in Dr. Brown about killed me with her numbing shots. Not only did this drag out, but every time I had an appointment scheduled they would call to reschedule stating the dentist had an emergency. How many emergencies can someone have in a six month period?

I felt so stupid asking my manager to change my day off every week for my appointment.

Then after everything is finished I get a bill for almost $2000 when I have two dental plans and was told I would not owe anything. Please let everyone you know so they do not end up with the same horrible experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Filling.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Work that was done, Was not knowledgeable enough to find out problem, Rough work resulting in pain during visit, Always rescheduling.

• Aspen Dental Oak Ridge

Comments

You are right about not taking your dog to A$pen. It would be cruelty to animals.It took 5 months to get a bridge done, huh?

Your dentist's "emergencies" were probably interviews for better jobs. A$pen is the bottom of the barrel when it comes to employment in the dental profession. How would you like to go to 8 years of college, then work for a low wage that necessitates scamming patients to have unnecessary treatment? You know that most dentists rarely do bridges anymore, unless they are implant bridges?

The failure rate is just too high.

The teeth that are cut down so often need root canals. Let's see how long your A$pen bridge lasts.