Update by user Mar 16, 2012

Aspen Dental called me and did try to make things right with the billing issue that went horribly wrong. The office manager was very pleasant and professional. I would have deleted my previous posting if this website allowed me that option because I felt that Aspen Dental did try to fix the problem, and that is enough for me to calm down.

Original review posted by user Mar 08, 2012

I went to the Morristown Aspen Dental location for over a year. The front office and billing staff have NO idea what customer service is. I called them last week to confirm my account was paid in full. The woman on the phone was annoyed, and told me I was 'paid up' then HUNG UP ON ME. Now this week, they call me to tell me that I'm about ready to be turned into a collection agency, and they are cancelling my appointment next week (that I waited 3 MONTHS FOR). They are *** idiots. I'm never going back to them, and neither are my children.

My children and myself will NEVER go back to Aspen dental because :

1) lack of customer service, they don't know how to treat people

2) billing department is mismanaged, they don't know what they're doing

3) takes too long to get an appointment, my filling could turn into a root canal with their long wait time of 3+ months.

4) being treated by inexperienced dentists is NOT worth all the aggrevation dealing with the unfriendly & incompetent billing/front office staff.

I'm done with Aspen Dental. I work as a medical professional that treats patients here in Morristown, TN. I will never send my patients to Aspen Dental for treatment of any kind.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Services.

Comments