5.0
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

Great Dental Office as I needed service stat and Dr. Chandi was able to add us on her very busy schedule on a Saturday.

The Office and Staff was very compassionate and caring. I just had to pay my co-pay and got the tooth extracted as i did not want to travel with an impacted tooth. My General Dentist who wanted me to wait 2 weeks cause he wanted Oral Surgeon to remove my tooth which i couldn't understand why, my friend recommended DR. Chandi as i drove about 1 hour to go see her and she was able to take out my tooth thus saving me lots of money cause oral surgeon would have been a whole lots more than just my co-pay.

I highly recommend this clinic and Dr. Chandi for your Dental needs.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Tooth Extraction.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

Why anyone would drive an HOUR to go to a corporate chop shop like Aspen is beyond human comprehension. You lucked out- THIS TIME.

Remember, there are only TWO kinds of Aspen patients. 1. Patients who have been screwed. 2.

Patients who have not been screwed yet.

Glad you are in group 2. Don't press your luck, or you will eventually be in group 1.