Verified Reviewer

2.2

I purchased the best dentures money could buy. I received dentures that were too big, very sharp and jagged against the palate and gums, very painful despite a couple adjustments.

The last adjustment I was told they could not shave much more off. I cannot even wear these atrocities. The upper teeth have a huge overbite. I hate them.

I am asking for a refund, but from what I understand theybdont give you a full refund. I paid over $3000 for these dentures. They also make it extremely difficult to reschedule appts.

As I did several due to my husband's work hiurs. I am diisablec and do not drive.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Aspen Dental Pros: Staff is friendly, Nice people.

Aspen Dental Cons: Shoddy workmanship, I did not like.

Comments

If you got them at Aspen, you certainly did NOT get the best dentures money can buy. You got the shoddiest most overpriced dentures money can buy.

If you wanted the best dentures money could buy, you would have gone to a prosthodontist and paid about $5000 for fully customized dentures. They would have featured Isosit teeth, custom tinted acrylic with a lot of anatomy, detailed bite records, remounted bite adjustments in an articulator after they settled in, and many other details that dentists at Aspen don't even understand. Because you see, making good dentures is in reality a very complicated task requiring a lot of appointments. Darn right you will never see a refund.

This crime syndicate is very cash strapped. Chalk this huge mistake up to experience.

#1782022
@Anonymous

I was hired to work as a denture tech with an aspen branch. I have over 30 years of experience fabricating dentures.

The dentist I was assigned to had never made a denture for an actual patient up to this time.

I promptly quit the position without putting a day of effort into the job. If you want a denture go to a dentist with a good deal of experience in the field

@Anonymous

Nothing like on-the-job training for a young dentist, is there? Most dental schools require graduates to have made at least a couple of sets of dentures.

Was this dentist a foreign grad with an H1B visa? Aspen Crime Syndicate is no place for experienced old hands like you and I. Nothing is more valuable than a skilled denture tech for a dentist. They are few and far between these days.

I pay mine handsomely and he is worth it. Dentures we fabricate for patients are works of art. It has been years and years since I had a patient that could not wear them.

Of course, it took me about 8 years after dental school to really get good at dentures. And patient think it's the easiest thing we dentists do!