This is a terrible Dental office to deal with! I would not recommend anyone going.

If you need dentures or a partial that are more affordable find an independent lab they are basically the same thing. This company is more in it for the money than the patient care. Even after the incident with the tooth having the root canal without my knowledge I kept going because of my insurance carrier and employer. I can't believe that insurance companies pay for services such as these!!

Consumers/Patients beware.

It is sometimes worth a little extra money or a little more drive to be treated like a real patient. To have an office know how to be professional even if they are a price house (which is what Aspen is)

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Insurance.

Comments

henrius
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #779739

What good does it do to be a sheep and do what your crooked insurance company tells you, and go to a corporate clinic owned by investors instead of dentists?!

It sure is worth it to drive a little farther and pay a little extra to patronize a professional who is his own man, instead of the pawn of non-dentist corporate owners!

I find it interesting that after you paid for, sat through and dealt with a root canal you didn't need or want or know about--that you went back!?!!! again?!!

You had to sign a treatment plan, sign a consent form which says ROOT CANAL on it in big letters and pay for it all before they did the procedure ...

Yet you say you didn't know.

Maybe aspen dental isn't the problem you should be focusing on. You need a full time caretaker and you should not be driving yourself anywhere, signing legal documents or spending money without a competent adult present

Good luck

I find it very comical that you scheduled an appointment, showed up for the appointment, paid for the appointment and then claim you had no knowledge that you were getting a root canal. What did u think u made an appointment for?

Why did u actually show up if you had no idea of the planned procedure? Clearly you had some idea of what was going on so stop lieing!!!!

to Facts Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #761772

I DOUBT THIS PERSON IS LYING. THEY TELL YOU ONE THING AND TRY TO GET MORE MONEY OUT OF YOU BY DOING SOMETHING ELSE.

THEY TRIED TO DO A PROCEDURE THAT I DIDN'T WANT THEM TO DO AFTER THEY DID A CLEANING AND WAS GOING TO CHARGE ME FOR THE EXTRA THING I HADN'T AGREED TO. DON'T JUDGE UNLESS YOU GO THERE. IT IS NOT COMICAL TO GET SCREWED OUT OF MONEY. I HAD TO BE BELIGERANT IN SAYING I DON'T WANT THAT DONE AT LEAST FIVE TIMES.

THEY ARE CROOKED AND YOU DO SIGN UP FRONT AND PAY UP FRONT AND THEY DON'T DELIVER. THEN THEY MAKE UP A NEW ACCOUNT DETAIL THAT IS NOT TRUE. UMMM I DIDN'T HAVE FOUR CLEANINGS IN ONE DAY. IT ENDS UP BEING YOUR WORD AGAINST THEIRS.

BY THE WAY YOU SPELLED LYING INCORRECTLY. ARE YOU FROM ASPEN DENTAL?