Aspen dental really sucks. I went to Aspen denal to get some bottom teeth pulled and a partial.

Was told that my uppers were to old (which fit fine) needed to be replaced and that they couldn't fit lowers to them and that i also needed two crowns. After being examined and taken to the office manager who advised me it would cost over $5g after my insurance for the care. I discussed pricing which was doubled in some areas and got them down to $3g. Signed up for care credit to help pay for them which they needed up front $2.7g.

To make a long story shorter I had the work done and once they groud down the two for teeth for the crown. got a call from them saying that the plan I signed for was incorrect and that the crowns I needed were different and I would cost an additional $250.00. I hit the roof and told them that They were supposed to know what they were doing and I would not pay any more for their mistake . They agreed to eat it.

When I went for the permanent partial and paid for the balance with my credit card, they hurt as soon as they put it in and after over 45 minutes of adjustment and I said they still hurt they said maybe I should go home and try them for a couple of days. I left and went home and have not been able to eat correctly since. They don't fit right and are not aligned with the top teeth that just had to be new.

I going to discuss this with my credit card company and also the bbb. IIF YOU GOING AFTER READING THIS YOUR A FOOL.

Comments

MY FIANCE IS HAVING ALMOST THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM WITH HIS UPPER PLATE AND LOWERN PARTIAL. HE CAN NOT EAT WITH THEM EITHER AND IS IN A LOT OF PAIN WITH THEM.

HE KEEPS GOIING BACK TO THE OFFICE CONSTANTLY FOR ADJUSTMENTS THAT DO NO GOOD. WHAT IS OUR RECOURSE IN THIS MATTER?