2.0

I went in to the Aspen Dental Office in Lakeland, Florida for a dental repair. I had popped a tooth from the denture.

The denture was under warranty and was supposed to be repaired, free of charge. I did not ask for, nor did I receive any other service. They have been billing me for $85 for an exam I did not receive.

Why should I par for a service I did not receive? It makes me wonder how many others have been billed for service they hadn't received and paid it unknowingly.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dentures Repair.

I liked: Product.

I didn't like: Billing for services not received.

Comments

Ha-ha! The joke is on you!

You got the repair free, but an "exam" charge was added to pad the bill! What pranksters those Aspen employees are! Ever ask yourself why a denture tooth comes out? Gosh, it has been years since it happened on a denture I made.

The flexible nylon material on Aspen's most expensive dentures does not bond to teeth, so they fall out. In sloppy denture construction wax is left on teeth before processing, and that wax prevents the tooth from being held in tightly. Aspen doesn't want to fix your bill. It has no interest in accurate accounting nor billing.

Employees don't earn commissions by straightening out patient bills. The earn commission by filching as much money from every patient that walks in the door.

That is what Wall Street private equity types are born to do. Next time, go to an independent dental practice owned by an actual licensed dentist.

to Anonymous #1632248

Couldn't have said it better myself. Get a real dentist.

Check with friends, relatives, etc.

and find out hat they do and their level of satisfaction. For some reason people trust chain companies like this ; guess they're used to McDonald's or Red Lobster.

I started with a contract of 3200.00 for dental work in 2017. To date I have paid over 6000.00.

Their accounting is terrible.I have 2 columns of credit,no debits and they still bill me for 100s due.

They will not talk on the phone or answer written correspondense. They have threatened me to a collection agency.Next stop is an attorney.

to jere zitsch #1631458

They don't want to talk to you or communicate with you in any way. They know you will never return.

So before you go, they want to squeeze you for as many dollars as they can. Do a Google search on all the lawsuits Aspen is involved.

You will be amazed at all the pending legal actions against them. Their costs for legal representation must be enormous.