144 views
Verified Reviewer

2.4

Went in for appointment, had exam and. Was told I needed 2 caps.

The cost would be about $2800. ok @ this

point. Then went back to have procedure done and this is when

everything went wrong had cleaning and told the fluoride would be done later after the cap was fitted. That never happened because the front desk now I was going to be responsible for $4300

And that didn't include the second cap I was told about in the first exam for another $1400.now I was going to owe $5700.

Sat there in the SALES chair in shock all numbed up could

hardly talk.

Then they wanted me to sign a contract to barrow the

money @ 24% interest. In addition, they charged me for the fluoride that was not done after speaking to them about that.

After well over an hour later and in extreme sticker shock the

cracked tooth was extracted, and I was given a appointment to come back for everything else needed to be done. The next day

I realized that I kinda felt railroaded through there Billing system

was a stressful experience with not time to think, did they

crack my tooth? Were they just to busy to really take care of me

There were people everywhere in and out of chairs all just waiting to be next, hard to explain but not professional!

So the next day I decided to tell them that I wanted to cancel everything and of course at this point was missing a cranked tooth???

Took me two weeks to get refunded and now that is short by $93. and I need to deal with that.

They are a real MONEY HUNGRY GROUP its hard to believe that they are dentist, Bad experience , don't go there they much to busy and cant offer a good experience at all. 1 to 10 there a 3!

Aspen Dental Pros: Close by.

Aspen Dental Cons: To busy for personal service.

Comments

#1988220

You would do better prying particles from a Black Hole in deep space than prying a dollar of yours out of Aspen's corporate bank account. Chalk it up to experience.

These are industrial-strength scammers.

Always a bad idea to patronize corporate dental chains owned by Wall Street sharks. A$pen is the worst, as you found out.

Aspen Dental Reviews