I went to Aspen dental to have an extraction done and some cavities filled. I was very nervous and before making an appointment had even considered finding a sedation dentist but didn’t have the time or money to research it.

I got 4 fillings done around sept 2018. Two of them fell out around Decemeber and I was not eating hard food or anything and these fillings I had just opened up a credit card and was charged for fell out. Two remain in tact but it hasn’t even been a year and I’m concerned for them as they are in teeth closer to the front of my mouth.

DO NOT go here it seems as though they hire people fresh out of school and do not train or shadow them. The other fillings I have in my mouth were filled probably almost 20 years ago and never so much as chipped and these fell out after less than 6 months!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Filling.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Better off going to a REAL dentist with experience who does silver amalgam or gold inlay fillings on back tooth, instead of leaky white resins that crumble or fall out in no time. Not much good that a criminal clinic like Aspen is good for, except doing spring cleaning on your wallet!