I went to the Aspen Dental office in Trussville, AL for a FREE exam. Don't go expecting anything free.

After my exam I received a very long sales pitch (longer than time it took for the exam and x-rays). I was told at the front desk that I owed nothing. A little over a month later I received a bill for $168. I have met all of their conditions for a free exam, so why am I being charged.

I have gotten no response to my emails, calls, etc.

Now they have turned this over to a collection agency. DO NOT GO TO ASPEN DENTAL UNLESS YOU ENJOY BEING RIPPED OFF!

Comments

Stay away from these scam artist, I have good info from a girl who used to be an employee there that there is intense pressure on the dentist, office manager to get high production numbers. Hence the high pressure car salesman type office manager.

They hire foreign or just graduated dentist b/c they are more easily pressured into scams. They prey on poor, desperate, elderly, and ignorant people to walk them into credit card loans

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #779712

Your big mistake was thinking you could get something 'free' from a corporate chain clinic.

Next time, seek out an honest and competent dentist in your community that owns the practice he works in. It is almost guaranteed you will receive much more honest and competent service.