1.8

Went to their office with a severely infected tooth, but not able to get an appointment with my regular dentist for at least two weeks. Sign on door says Emergencies and Walk-ins Welcome Well this is a wonderful play on words, because the implies you can get seen by a dentist for Emergencies without an appointment, not saying you wont have to wait for them to work you in.

NOT TRUE. As the nice lady manager explained, you can walk-in and we do take emergencies, but only when we have an open appointment time, which is never on the same day. She said they would gladly take my number and call me when they have an open appointment tomorrow, maybe. Me thinks notIf anyone is thinking of using this dentist office, you need to read the reviews online.

Not the fake ones posted on google, but go to consumer affairs and other sites. They have been sued and fined by several states for false advertising, and I hope Georgia is the next one to file it

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 26, 2017.

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1344255

Hey Seasoned dentist, my new dentures from a Professional dentist are still great, they fit and look great, just wanted to update you after being screwed by Aspen dental

to Bill Schieber Topeka, Kansas, United States #1344366

That is great news, Bill. There are plenty of competent dentists out there that make good dentures. But hardly ever will you find them working for corporate chop shops like A$pen.

Topeka, Kansas, United States #1344203

I will never understand why patients who have a problem (which is never an emergency, since there is no risk of death) think they can walk into a dental office and have staff drop whatever they are doing to treat them immediately. Surely such people have an exaggerated sense of self importance!

If someone in pain walks in my office, I numb them with long-acting anesthetics and they can sit on their *** until my schedule opens up.

But I do treat them the same day, and don't fleece them.

You gotta understand one thing. If A$pen agrees to treat you for emergency, it will only be if they can bill a ton of costly procedures out the same visit and charge you for it up front.

Happens over and over again.

Might as well report that A$pen to the Georgia Attorney General, as the state Board of Dentistry can't do a thing about it, since Wall Street investors own the offices instead of dentists. If you value your health, avoid corporate chain clinics!