3920 W Walnut St, Rogers, AR 72756
5.0

Told to come early for appt, fill out paper work, I am 89, my wife 88 handicap, came at 12:30 for appt at 1pm, office locked. so at 1pm filling out paper work that could have been mailed since appt was made 10 days in advance.

But oh my, we received many,many texts that we had an appt on June 10th and that did not stop even after we confirmed. The office is not handicap accessible which I assumed Aspen Dental Corporate would demand.

Today received a text for feedback to do something on the computer which at our age and background we are not knowledgeable . The Professional Staff was excellent and we will go back for the cleaning but we are still looking for an office that still uses the U S mail and is accessible to the handicap.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Office Manager.

Comments

Any new building or renovations have to be handicapped accessible. What were they missing?

Appointment reminders bug me to death also. Blame so many people who forget their appointments. I don't care how good the clinical staff is, they will be gone in 6 months. Nobody decent works at these low-paying chop shops for long.

Might as well take the time to find a competent dentist in independent practice who will be there for years to come. How did a nice older couple like you two decide on going to a joint like A$pen to begin with?