3951 SE Federal Hwy, Stuart, FL 34997, USA

On June 27, 2018, I drove to Aspen Dental at 3951 SE Federal Hwy, Stuart, FL

to request the full set of Xrays taken recently at their office to another dentist of my choosing in Stuart, Fl. I signed and dated a release and was told it would take approximately 10 days to have the x-rays transferred. I called three weeks later and they still were not sent. I spoke with the office manager. Again after calling on August 1st and being told they still have not complied, the office manager was curt in her response to me stating that corporate is responsible. Please see correct this issue immediately.

Barbara A. Sullivan

772-600-7736

Palm City, FL 34990

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Office Manager.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Good grief. Aspen uses digital x-rays.

It takes 30 seconds to e-mail digital x-rays to a patient or another dentist, not 10 days. And it is done from individual offices, NOT from aspen headquarters.

This is ONE matter your state board of dentistry can help you with. Practice laws in all states I am aware of mandate sending copies of x-ray in a timely matter.

The dentist MAY, but does not have to, charge a reasonable fee for this. Make the request via certified letter. When they do not comply, make a complaint to your state board.

To do this, you probably will need to state the name of the fake owner dentist of that particular office in your complaint. Finding the identity of that rascal will be the hard part for you, as they frequently do not even live in the same state.