Went in to see about a partial by the end of the appointment they wanted me to have a full upper and get a lower partial. I was told my insurance would not cover all of the bill so the pushed me to get care credit.

Which I did. All seemed fine and made appointment. They pulled 10 teeth at 200.00 each. And put in the Temp teeth.

As time went on I couldnt keep them in my mouth. Then money , money and more money was need, I now needed posts and that would help.

There is so much more to this and there credit plan. HELP

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Services.

Monetary Loss: $12000.

Comments

henrius
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #783489

Why did you think that you would get a good deal and good care from a corporate chain dental clinic where the dentist is a mere employee that is constantly pressured to bill for more and more services?

Are there no dentists in your area who work in the practices they own? What possessed you to go to this clinic. Is advertising so effective in your mind?

GECapitalCares
Danbury, Connecticut, United States #603821

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 040213_pc_Orb**

I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with your name and phone number. A member of our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,

Nicole

GE Capital

to GECapitalCares Davenport, Iowa, United States #783565

Speaking of GE Capital Care my husband had an account with Chase Advanvantage and then when I had a nightmare of what they called service done on my teeth they transferred it over to GE....how can they do that when he never signed anything?? Like when you get a credit card you sign a paper agreeing to the terms and conditions?

to marinemom Atlanta, Georgia, United States #783791

My guess is it was simply one company selling the loan to another. It is different from opening a completely new loan account with a zero balance.