5.0
Additional Fees

I had to replace my partial.I was more than pleased with the excellent, detailed work done by the lab technician, RON MONDI.

The partial which he crafted for me was very sturdy, supports my jaws, and is of a superior quality to the one my former dentist presented me with. I am very grateful for the work done by Mr. Mondi. He is a perfectionist in his work and it shows.

I highly recommend him to anyone wanting new dentures or partials. i am NOT PISSED. i JUST COULD NOT FIND ANY OTHER PLACE TO PUT THIS REVIEW. The staff was helpful and friendly and even rushed up my order as I felt like I had gone too long without my partial.

They did not have to rush my order but they did.They seemed to understand how I felt and I really appreciated it.

Review about: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Ron mondi.

Had an Experience with Aspen Dental?

Comments

ClydeDDS
Dallas, Texas, United States #1340265

Great to hear Aspen uses lab techs in the US occasionally, and not exclusively labs in China.But I am confused.

There was no dentist involved? Partial and full dentures are a collaberation between dentists and lab techs. Normally patients don't even meet the lab tech. It is illegal for lab techs to make partial dentures without a dentist doing the impressions, wax bytes, and fittings.

If you were so pleased, why did you not mention the name of the dentist?

Did you know that an instrument called a dental surveyor is essential for dentist to design partial correctly?

And Aspen dentists have told me that no Aspen offices even have surveyors in them?

Don't throw a party yet.The biggest complaint about Aspen partial and full dentures is the teeth fall out over time, and the thin metal framework breaks.

Sounds to me like this is a phony review written by a lab tech employee.